Author Topic: dumbest mod  (Read 433 times)

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
dumbest mod
« on: March 27, 2024, 04:27:46 pm »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20316.msg97344.html#msg97344
@Moody didnt ardealul as tester get punished for the same scenario?
@Vippy i was expecting a 1v1 with scav dumbfuck where the fuck is ur logic scav himself told me he was coming for 1v1 game-echo can be checked anytime and dont fucking dare to reply on my reports ever again lowiq paki
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 04:29:49 pm by overdoz »
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
Re: dumbest mod
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 04:35:08 pm »
Sir, what do you expect players to do who have a revenge on you and you are a passenger in someone's car.
You yourself shoot drivers who have a passenger on who you have a revenge. I understand it hurts, I advise taking a break and letting it cool off. Please refer to the post where ardealul was punished for doing this, i will get it corrected aswell.
OR maybe it's time for you to introduce your cousin and have him play this game, it has worked very well for you in the past and I believe your whole family should be invited to play mcnr since samp skills are very strong in your bloodline. Do consider the options I gave you and for heavy burns, use ice.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 04:41:12 pm by BeatEn »

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-47
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2024, 04:40:31 pm »
@Moody didnt ardealul as tester get punished for the same scenario?
@Vippy i was expecting a 1v1 with scav dumbfuck where the fuck is ur logic scav himself told me he was coming for 1v1 game-echo can be checked anytime and dont fucking dare to reply on my reports ever again lowiq paki

"Admin I was expecting a kiss from him after killing him but he came to me and killed me"

Keep coming up with your new retarded bullshits, burning ass can be smelled at the moment.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 04:44:48 pm by Scav »
Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 04:44:30 pm »
Also you claim to not care about this game but yet everytime something happens to you, you head off to the mcnr forums -> general and show a public display of your tears? I am seriously concerned for your mental well-being (real life), I could google some psychiatric near your house and let you know of their whereabouts so you could further get in contact with them and get some help. I am also available on discord if needed and will not hesitate to help you, hit me up and I will do my best.

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 04:52:46 pm »
lowiq paki

Sorry mate. I really feel bad for you. I'll be careful before insulting you next time!

Over 85% rate of peoples experiencing mental disorders and not receiving treatment, just found out you're on of them. Go get a treatment from a nearby hospital man, if it's difficult for you to find that let me know I'll help you in finding a hospital for you to get treatment. 85% of number of mentally ill peoples, that's so shocking :OOO!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 04:56:56 pm by Scav »
Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2024, 04:54:21 pm »
I got unfairly punished tbh, ch0ppa was helping you killing me, he was driving for you, did not even think i cannot kill him. The only thing i did wrong is attacking him first not you. 3 infractions for that :(.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2024, 04:56:45 pm »
yall just a waste of sperm, maybe burn?
And yeah i dont care about the game i got plenty of things to deal with rn and im here just to dismiss alibabaexpress nothing else. After thats done (only if these current managers are corrupted enough) im gone. I dont give a shit about mcnr or sny of you lowiq pakis that are around here. Yall dont even know what u r talking about lmao yall got no life. Especially scav, other side saying 'im on fasting days' and meanwhile being racist and rude when u should be in peace and quiet. Go to hell boys 🤍
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2024, 04:58:38 pm »
And yeah i dont care about the game i got plenty of things to deal with rn and im here just to dismiss alibabaexpress nothing else. After thats done (only if these current managers are corrupted enough) im gone. I dont give a shit about mcnr or sny of you lowiq pakis that are around here. Yall dont even know what u r talking about lmao yall got no life. Especially scav, other side saying 'im on fasting days' and meanwhile being racist and rude when u should be in peace and quiet. Go to hell boys 🤍

Those managers you're calling corrupted literally saved your life by allowing you to play on MCNR from different identities, we know you're not stable mentally that's why they allowed you to play. Go get a treatment sooner man. Wouldn't be replying to your insults because I respect ill peoples.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2024, 04:59:49 pm »

Those managers you're calling corrupted literally saved your life by allowing you to play on MCNR from different identities, we know you're not stable mentally that's why they allowed you to play. Go get a treatment sooner man. Wouldn't be replying to your insults because I respect ill peoples.

Pakicunt talking about mental issues. Nigga ure just 15 years old and threatening me on discord with a pinterest pic of a black guy. Go fuck yourself dog youre hurting nobody today hhhh
Goodluck

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2024, 05:00:03 pm »

Hello, managers, remember when you forgave him? Look at this changed man insulting us all. The only thing you will succed is to get banned again tbh.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2024, 05:00:41 pm »
Hello, managers, remember when you forgave him? Look at this changed man insulting us all. The only thing you will succed is to get banned again tbh.

i dont care lol, burn to hell
Goodluck

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2024, 05:01:37 pm »
Pakicunt talking about mental issues. Nigga ure just 15 years old and threatening me on discord with a pinterest pic of a black guy. Go fuck yourself dog youre hurting nobody today hhhh

Still, I'm respecting you because I respect mentally ill peoples and I'll not reply to your 'quick-made' insults because we all have already seen that how bad albanians are suffering these days, over 85% are mentally ill and helpless and they're not receiving a good treatment. I hope you'll get rid of this disease one day. My buddies please don't insult that lil bro we already seen that over 85% of his buddies are mentally ill and he's one of them. Respect him please else karma will hit hard!

Reminder of someone gets mocked/insulted by a albanian:

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2024, 05:01:41 pm »
Alright, I'm officially done now. This is utterly unacceptable and super retarded. You've been banned due to your nice attitude and racist remarks. Yet, you failed to take this as a hint to rectify your appalling behavior. Just took a moment to read your posts, nearly all of them are just insults. All you seem to do is insult people and complain. There's simply no reason to keep you around here. If you believe you've been treated unfairly, go right ahead and contact a manager. Goodbye.

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2024, 05:02:48 pm »
RIP overdoz (2023-2024)
Welcome his cousin (name TBA) (2024-TBA)

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2024, 05:03:09 pm »
Closing this.