Author Topic: Random Deathmatch  (Read 409 times)

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
Random Deathmatch
« on: March 27, 2024, 02:11:13 pm »
Your in-game name[wT]overdoz
Their in-game name[oG]x4x and [oG]stfqc
Date & Time of incident (UTC)30mins ago or smth
DetailsAfter killed niovie and scav in a 2v1 they had revenge on me and came for me. They had no interactions with dimitar and scav just rdmed dimitar in the start of the video. As you can see i killed x4x and scav killed me which is counted as revenge claimed for x4x and he killed me again when i was knocked by the cop in front of hospital. Everything can be seen on the video. Dimitar will post his evidence once it is uploaded.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://streamable.com/o0fld2
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline x4x

• Respect: +12/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
Re: Random Deathmatch
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 02:46:57 pm »

This is why I've killed you near the hospital, now /cry.

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-47
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2024, 02:57:26 pm »
What the fuck is this bullshit you're talking about? of course I'll kill the guy who is sitting with you, if you cared about getting dimitar rdmed, why the fuck you even entered inside his car as a passenger, and I was saying that 'I'll come to claim revenge on you" from several minutes and you said call whole oG ill only play with dimitar, stop yapping like a whore now lmfao. Stop making false reports dedicated skulltard.

This yapper literally came up with new bullshit, he literally said 'come to me look who is running lmfao' and then when we reached their and shot he recorded and reported, that's so disgusting and retarded .
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 03:01:42 pm by Scav »
Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 03:17:43 pm »
What the fuck is this bullshit you're talking about? of course I'll kill the guy who is sitting with you, if you cared about getting dimitar rdmed, why the fuck you even entered inside his car as a passenger, and I was saying that 'I'll come to claim revenge on you" from several minutes and you said call whole oG ill only play with dimitar, stop yapping like a whore now lmfao. Stop making false reports dedicated skulltard.

This yapper literally came up with new bullshit, he literally said 'come to me look who is running lmfao' and then when we reached their and shot he recorded and reported, that's so disgusting and retarded .

You made yourself very clear. You are not allowed to attack dimitar until I start shooting. Ardealul got punished for the same things.

As for x4x yeah I saw that I completely forgot and wanted to change the report but was lazy af.
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-47
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 03:49:16 pm »
You made yourself very clear. You are not allowed to attack dimitar until I start shooting. Ardealul got punished for the same things.

As for x4x yeah I saw that I completely forgot and wanted to change the report but was lazy af.

'yeah you're not allowed to attack dimitar', meanwhile he's containing the guy who killed me earlier. Stop making false reports like a moron and just admit that you're mentally uncomfortable.
Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2024, 04:05:34 pm »
Your in-game name[wT]overdoz
Their in-game name[oG]x4x and [oG]stfqc
Date & Time of incident (UTC)30mins ago or smth
DetailsAfter killed niovie and scav in a 2v1 they had revenge on me and came for me. They had no interactions with dimitar and scav just rdmed dimitar in the start of the video. As you can see i killed x4x and scav killed me which is counted as revenge claimed for x4x and he killed me again when i was knocked by the cop in front of hospital. Everything can be seen on the video. Dimitar will post his evidence once it is uploaded.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://streamable.com/o0fld2

Since you already admit that they had a revenge on you, and then you intentionally sat with dimitar. Dimitar knew aswell that they had a revenge on you, if he wanted he could have ejected you but it's clear in the video that you posted that you were teaming with him. Regardless of them having revenge on dimitar, they are allowed to shoot him if he is having a passenger that they have revenge on, which in this case was you.
Regarding x4x, in your own video it shows that you tried robbing him and then you said it was RDM, please be vary of what is happening around you and check your proofs before reporting someone.
Both of the accusations are invalid, report rejected.

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2024, 05:18:23 pm »
the decision is being overturned since this in past the same incident and it was "CONFIRMED" by higher ups

it will be same here and the reported players will be punished.

accepted