Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 3668 times)

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]ch0ppa
  • Discord name: snmchoppa
  • Crew: wT
Ban appeal
« on: March 26, 2024, 08:13:07 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)6994
Your in-game name[wT]Ch0ppa.
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneIm not sure, i was infractioned from a forum report.
Ban/infraction reason and details”RDM” witch led to ban
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Mr. moderator Vippy closed the case in under 3 hours, i didnt even have time to open my forums and reply to report on me. Reports are ment to be open and wait for everyones side of the story.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Looking at the logs Ardealul provided in his report we can see that, he did attack me and i didn't even shoot back,so i still had a valid revenge

(He put the video on private because he knew he was in the wrong,but i do have a screenshoot where he showed his logs)
https://imgur.com/KzPr8b6
https://imgur.com/ZkT13X8

Also looking at this screenshot we can see Ardealuls teammate shooting us so we fired back and took our revenges.

https://imgur.com/W4KRm9U
https://imgur.com/asMQaTj
https://imgur.com/ktlc9I1
https://imgur.com/nUlZZY0

Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Everyone in my group at that time
Any more information to provide?Im sure that vippy didnt even look into the report and trusted on word by his teammated that we “RDMed”.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 08:20:40 pm by snm_choppa »

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 08:36:18 pm »
3 hours? Maybe buy a new rolex homie. He closed the report in less than 5 mins and gave us all infractions without letting us explain ourselfves with proofs and everything. Vippy shouldn't be moderator in the first place and he should not handle his crewmates reports. He closed that report without any counterproof he just went for the punishment and that's what he did. These guys are clearly targetting wT really bad. One cheater as mod and one snowflake both from oG not surprised at all. Give the reported player some time to share his pov not to go straight with punishment mr alibabaexpress
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 08:45:22 pm »
3 hours? Maybe buy a new rolex homie. He closed the report in less than 5 mins and gave us all infractions without letting us explain ourselfves with proofs and everything. Vippy shouldn't be moderator in the first place and he should not handle his crewmates reports. He closed that report without any counterproof he just went for the punishment and that's what he did. These guys are clearly targetting wT really bad. One cheater as mod and one snowflake both from oG not surprised at all. Give the reported player some time to share his pov not to go straight with punishment mr alibabaexpress

Create your own infraction appeal if you think you have been treated unfairly.
No useless comment here
Forum warned

Offline Vippy

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 08:47:51 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)6994
Your in-game name[wT]Ch0ppa.
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneIm not sure, i was infractioned from a forum report.
Ban/infraction reason and details”RDM” witch led to ban
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Mr. moderator Vippy closed the case in under 3 hours, i didnt even have time to open my forums and reply to report on me. Reports are ment to be open and wait for everyones side of the story.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Looking at the logs Ardealul provided in his report we can see that, he did attack me and i didn't even shoot back,so i still had a valid revenge

(He put the video on private because he knew he was in the wrong,but i do have a screenshoot where he showed his logs)
https://imgur.com/KzPr8b6
https://imgur.com/ZkT13X8

Also looking at this screenshot we can see Ardealuls teammate shooting us so we fired back and took our revenges.

https://imgur.com/W4KRm9U
https://imgur.com/asMQaTj
https://imgur.com/ktlc9I1
https://imgur.com/nUlZZY0

Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Everyone in my group at that time
Any more information to provide?Im sure that vippy didnt even look into the report and trusted on word by his teammated that we “RDMed”.

When ardealul and the other guy who were sitting with him didnt shot you at that moment, you are not allowed to kill them. also dont worry ill ask ardealul to make that video public again so other admins can have a look into your ban appeal with more awareness

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 08:48:09 pm »
Create your own infraction appeal if you think you have been treated unfairly.
No useless comment here
Forum warned

Im part of the appeal and you can't just give forum warnings just like that retard. And what i said isnt useless its full of sense. Unlike your life
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 08:49:09 pm »
When ardealul and the other guy who were sitting with him didnt shot you at that moment, you are not allowed to kill them. also dont worry ill ask ardealul to make that video public again so other admins can have a look into your ban appeal with more awareness
also tell him to post the other video before this fight,so u can see him shooting at me but i didn't shoot back so i still had a valid revenge,and about the qlf sad guy,u can see it on on the logs i have sent em aswell

Offline Vippy

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2024, 08:49:55 pm »
also tell him to post the other video before this fight,so u can see him shooting at me but i didn't shoot back so i still had a valid revenge,and about the qlf sad guy,u can see it on on the logs i have sent em aswell

His actions shows that you did attacked him before this fight so yeah wait for a moment ill tell him to make that video public

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2024, 08:50:46 pm »
His actions shows that you did attacked him before this fight so yeah wait for a moment ill tell him to make that video public
attacked who,ardelul? well yeah cz i still had a valid revenge

Offline Vippy

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2024, 08:52:46 pm »
attacked who,ardelul? well yeah cz i still had a valid revenge
Kindly wait for him to unlist that video

Offline Vippy

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2024, 08:56:48 pm »
Im part of the appeal and you can't just give forum warnings just like that retard. And what i said isnt useless its full of sense. Unlike your life

1 more message of you and you are gone from forums. Im not here to take your bullshit like this.
If you want to make a different infraction appeal go ahead instead of yapping here. I hope its clear for you now

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2024, 08:58:29 pm »
1 more message of you and you are gone from forums. Im not here to take your bullshit like this.
If you want to make a different infraction appeal go ahead instead of yapping here. I hope its clear for you now

Are you dumb????? Can you fucking check that im at vouchers, get the fuck outta here and let me protect my homie

Any witnesses that can vouch for you?   Everyone in my group at that time

And btw nice professionalism there. @Moody don't protect this guy just because he's from your country. He's not for this position
Goodluck

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2024, 08:58:51 pm »
he's a witness

Offline Vippy

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2024, 09:03:08 pm »
he's a witness

Goodluck

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2024, 09:04:47 pm »
Goodluck
i did not contribute in the killing,so basically it means my valid was still valid!,Goodluck

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2024, 09:05:58 pm »
I put this video on private and all the videos because I saw a increase in my unlisted videos view count, which means you used unlistedyoutube.com or some shit website to see my videos for some reason. I got there bugs and exploits from when I was a tester. I never attacked you, you contributed to my death before. Go suck a fat dick and leave my youtube account alone. First time you rdmd me I did not report because I did not wanted some of the staff at the time which were responsible to get punished, now you rdmd again and I got mad so I reported you and your friend.

Offline snm_choppa

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2024, 09:07:14 pm »
I put this video on private and all the videos because I saw a increase in my unlisted videos view count, which means you used unlistedyoutube.com or some shit website to see my videos for some reason. I got there bugs and exploits from when I was a tester. I never attacked you, you contributed to my death before. Go suck a fat dick and leave my youtube account alone. First time you rdmd me I did not report because I did not wanted some of the staff at the time which were responsible to get punished, now you rdmd again and I got mad so I reported you and your friend.
as u can see it on you'r own logs u did shoot at me,i didnt shoot back,and u died by whoever u died,i didn't contribute in the kill,so basically my guy it means i still had revenge,and why would i care to go on you'r youtube ?

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2024, 09:11:44 pm »
as u can see it on you'r own logs u did shoot at me,i didnt shoot back,and u died by whoever u died,i didn't contribute in the kill,so basically my guy it means i still had revenge,and why would i care to go on you'r youtube ?

I'd rather vote you as mod than vippy. Vippy sees only things that benefits him and his crewmember. He didn't check the logs properly for which he should be punished as a moderator. We should get our punishments revoked.
Goodluck

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2024, 09:16:54 pm »
I put this video on private and all the videos because I saw a increase in my unlisted videos view count, which means you used unlistedyoutube.com or some shit website to see my videos for some reason. I got there bugs and exploits from when I was a tester.

wtf are u talking about??
Goodluck

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2024, 09:50:52 pm »

I just got home. Forgot to post this also in the report, my bad. Was send to vippy as a discord clip and he said to report it on forums after reviewing it since he can't take action only from discord. You drived for overdozz and that means you contributed to my death. Also, the love between you guys is amazing, big fan of it.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2024, 09:53:08 pm »

I just got home. Forgot to post this also in the report, my bad. Was send to vippy as a discord clip and he said to report it on forums after reviewing it since he can't take action only from discord. You drived for overdozz and that means you contributed to my death. Also, the love between you guys is amazing, big fan of it.

Logic 11/10
Goodluck