Author Topic: inf appeal  (Read 489 times)

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
inf appeal
« on: March 24, 2024, 08:20:28 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)none
Your in-game name[wT]overdoz
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone5mins ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsmom insult
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?didnt insult anyone
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?told someone "Ta qi mamin" which in english is "motherfucker"
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?whole server
Any more information to provide?since when "motherfucker" is punishable?
Still Wassaby the one who issued the ban and this non sense infraction point. Bro firstly threatened me to ban me for evading while higher staff members didn't. Soft guy thinks he's touching the sky being a moderator. Yall need to stop this softie before he bans everyone. He can't handle online world
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline wassaby

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +11/-8
    • View Profile
Re: inf appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2024, 08:37:20 pm »
Not a non sense infraction, you know better what you said there, after that, you choosed to call me 'dumb f**k' and a 'dog'.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 08:40:26 pm »
Not a non sense infraction, you know better what you said there, after that, you choosed to call me 'dumb f**k' and a 'dog'.

I called him motherfucker and that's not punishable. Next time recheck then go straight for infraction. And with 2 words you got harrased? LMFAO what a snowflake @Moody @Zack take care of your moderators please , don't hire snowflakes
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2024, 08:43:51 pm »
Goodluck

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 06:04:38 pm »
"motherfucker" is not an reason to punish someone

no i am not being biased (i don't have time or will gain anything from that)

appeal accepted