Author Topic: Community Transparency - Vippy  (Read 4592 times)

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
Community Transparency - Vippy
« on: March 23, 2024, 05:37:28 pm »
Well whoever played CB CnR knows some things that these days on MCnR are happening like there's a button to clear the history permanently from the archives and even from players head. (Talking about my self aswell don't worry, oGs won't have anything to say on this topic)

We used to say so many bad things about CBCnR like it was the worst server on SA-MP but I don't think it is. We are currently playing / checking forums / checking discord of the worst server on SA-MP history. We made a topic back in January 20, 2024 about me just because I got promoted to moderation team.

Well me and vippy got the same history on MCnR but its just that there's no proof of me cheating and there's proof of vippy cheating. 2 to be exact.

All I did since day 1 that I joined under Hypernova name was only good and I made it possible for my self to get hired and even promoted to Moderation team. (Don't say with Karbzs help because without my effort it wouldn't be possible to happen)

Well, CB Players now. CB was really a toxic community with abusive admins and shit and we all know each others history on that server. Once good once bad but still had a chance to play because they weren't as bad as we made them. But this is not the case. Do yall remember how the forum works? You have to get Activated (Blue name) to get into sections that MCnR has for free (Player complaints and stuff like that). Well, if a player was banned for aimbot like our beloved friend vippy, Blue name was almost impossible to get, but here? Here you get promoted to moderation team.

If it would've been CBCnR there wouldn't be even 1% of a chance to get to blue forum name not talking about getting to staff team.

So yall judge now. I got demoted/fired just because of my history and another one got promoted to Moderation team. My history which was only for ban evasion (Evading unfairly issued bans / personal beef bans nor aimbot bans without evidence and just a screenshot of me posting a forum topic saying "I admit cheating" which nobody would get as an evidence to ban or blame someone for using aimbot)

Thank you and make this kid go away and finally get to do something with his life.
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
Re: Community Transparency - Vippy
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 05:38:53 pm »
Don't judge my title, just copied it from @Karbz
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 05:53:15 pm »
Sir, you were evading 2 bans (enn, and overdoz), both bans were FAIRLY placed when you got a moderator. I don't think you understand how different your cases are, regardless this is some good content to watch, but we can't say that you were demoted because of your history, you were demoted because of your present rulebreaks, which included ban evasion, and yes you also did cheat in the past and made a topic about it which was deleted completely just like you said there is a button to vanish someone's history, but you can continue to play the pretend game. I wish you all best of luck and I hope your 3rd cousin gets moderator
EDIT: also the title is misleading sir, this is not transparency because everything you mentioned in this topic was already available and known to the normal player of MCNR, vippy's past was not deleted or hidden from anyone, everyone knew about his actions. It was an appropriate title for your case since your identity was being kept a secret and even staff members did not know they had a 2 time-ban-evader amongst them, hope you take my suggestion into consideration
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 06:16:43 pm by BeatEn »

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2024, 05:57:18 pm »
just checking to see if i have the ex-staff banner :D

edit: i do  ;D ;D
admin bad, bad!!!
Don't use cheats, play fair, kiss x

When race system??

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2024, 05:58:21 pm »
cheater fighting cheater mcnr a fever dream

Offline Walt

• Respect: +15/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Walt
  • Discord name: punjab#8194
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2024, 06:02:07 pm »
mike should move to fivem at this point

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-47
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2024, 06:03:18 pm »
Further days ago, you were saying that you 'don't give a shit, don't give a fuck, whatever' in the community, and now you bragging about the thing that 'you were demoted from your rank just because of your history'

What the fuck do you mean by 'my history'? Your history is very terrible, everybody is aware of what you've done in past, a personal company hired racist and a certified rule breaker of MCNR, at least Vippy never hidden his identity and admitted whatever he did, As everybody makes mistakes, everybody learns from them. And the thing you're yapping about is decades ago.

About your demotion, Why did you kept your self/identity hidden from entire community for a long period of time as 'Hypernova' if you had admitted everything you had done? If you had admitted your mistake publiclly without doing any bullshit by hiding your identity then you wouldnt be a bad choice for MCNR staff but you kept your identity hidden and did alot bullshits I wouldn't say here. Then you started multi accounting and making undercover accounts to get in enemies crews, and you still think that you're capable of being hired into Staff team? Then you're probably wrong lmfao. At least Vippy served his punishment and waited for the outcome unlike you, kept your identity hidden for several period of months.

About your behavior, everybody is aware of that as well.

You're literally a racist, insulting countries, judging peoples about their skintone, repeating N word rapidly in row, harassing players, breaking server rules & regulations,
Multiple accounts creation, Ban evasion, provoking players, leaking shits while you were a staff, hoping inside opponents crew from multiple accounts to spy and much more things that shouldnt be stated here because you're already aware of what more you've done in MCNR.

Anyways, dragging CB stuff to MCNR doesn't makes sense though, I can't get the reason of your obsession with MCNR, you literally evaded for 2 years and then kept your identity hidden and played in the server, broke thousand rules and never quitted racism towards race, culture etc. And then you're still wanting to serve the staff team as a moderator.

Just get rid of this bullshit man, posting these things won't give you anything. Your terrible past explains everything.
Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2024, 06:06:26 pm »
Further days ago, you were saying that you 'don't give a shit, don't give a fuck, whatever' in the community, and now you bragging about the thing that 'you were demoted from your rank just because of your history'

What the fuck do you mean by 'my history'? Your history is very terrible, everybody is aware of what you've done in past, a personal company hired racist and a certified rule breaker of MCNR, at least Vippy never hidden his identity and admitted whatever he did, As everybody makes mistakes, everybody learns from them. And the thing you're yapping about is decades ago.

About your demotion, Why did you kept your self/identity hidden from entire community for a long period of time as 'Hypernova' if you had admitted everything you had done? If you had admitted your mistake publiclly without doing any bullshit by hiding your identity then you wouldnt be a bad choice for MCNR staff but you kept your identity hidden and did alot bullshits I wouldn't say here. Then you started multi accounting and making undercover accounts to get in enemies crews, and you still think that you're capable of being hired into Staff team? Then you're probably wrong lmfao. At least Vippy served his punishment and waited for the outcome unlike you, kept your identity hidden for several period of months.

About your behavior, everybody is aware of that as well.

You're literally a racist, insulting countries, judging peoples about their skintone, repeating N word rapidly in row, harassing players, breaking server rules & regulations,
Multiple accounts creation, Ban evasion, provoking players, leaking shits while you were a staff, hoping inside opponents crew from multiple accounts to spy and much more things that shouldnt be stated here because you're already aware of what more you've done in MCNR.

Anyways, dragging CB stuff to MCNR doesn't makes sense though, I can't get the reason of your obsession with MCNR, you literally evaded for 2 years and then kept your identity hidden and played in the server, broke thousand rules and never quitted racism towards race, culture etc. And then you're still wanting to serve the staff team as a moderator.

Just get rid of this bullshit man, posting these things won't give you anything. Your terrible past explains everything.

Well i dont i just like starting dramas these days
Goodluck

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2024, 06:09:26 pm »
You are likely to find much resistance from management at considering your biased hate.

Any crew member that joins staff will always be a crew member no matter what. From what I see, a bunch of [wT] got promoted before [oG]Vippy.

When you were promoted, you had no issue with yourself joining staff while remaining a [wT], recent serial cheater / ban evader.

Vippy has been a ‘helper’ and wasn’t a serial ban evader / cheater (also remind me what year Vippy was banned?).

Also seeing comments about Vippy not admitting he cheated (years back?), well he only has to admit it to staff, if you are butt hurt he didn’t admit it publicly then props for Vippy at keeping his dignity while trolling the hell out of every hater out there and in here.

@Vippy I used to not take you serious, but congrats at getting into staff, hope you do your duties straight forward. Ignore the haters and keep laughing at them.

Can’t wait to get a response from a hater :VippyLaughs:

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2024, 06:15:04 pm »
Well i dont i just like starting dramas these days

The reality is you're biggest reason of these forum dramas.
Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2024, 06:24:11 pm »

The reality is you're biggest reason of these forum dramas.

I love that. And btw i didn't read that book you wrote except the first sentence
Goodluck

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2024, 06:25:21 pm »
I love that. And btw i didn't read that book you wrote except the first sentence

Because in this era, it's very hard to see or accept the reality my pal.

I can bet you can't read that, hard to accept truth.

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2024, 06:28:48 pm »
Well, vippy was banned ages ago, did not evade, he is not a verbal person(toxic). I still think that recent ex crew members should not be staff(to avoid all crews drama), but that did not got approved so whatever.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2024, 06:29:06 pm »

Because in this era, it's very hard to see or accept the reality my pal.

I can bet you can't read that, hard to accept truth.

What truth? The fact that I'm not even part of the community anymore I still get mentioned. When will y'all accept that y'all are obsessed with me? When will that happen? Gahahahahahahah grow the fuck up nigga ion care what happens in here anymore i barely check this shit. Today is a great saturday and off work so im enjoying watching yall going against what y'all said 2 months ago. Get a life retards
Goodluck

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2024, 06:30:18 pm »
Well, vippy was banned ages ago, did not evade, he is not a verbal person(toxic).

Fix your teeths my nigga and get a fucking haircut you're ugly af ngl
anyways im outta this let @Mike handle his staff team now
Ngl server was better with 1337 in charge
Goodluck

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2024, 06:31:00 pm »

As I said, toxic af. Don't get me started to talk about you. Can someone ban this dude also from forums? He mantains his toxicity even here.

Offline Bendary

• Respect: +9/-8
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xolonium
  • Discord name: Bendary
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2024, 06:33:28 pm »
```
ur just tryna asslicking everyone go back to your cave doggie enn

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2024, 06:35:09 pm »
What truth? The fact that I'm not even part of the community anymore I still get mentioned. When will y'all accept that y'all are obsessed with me? When will that happen? Gahahahahahahah grow the fuck up nigga ion care what happens in here anymore i barely check this shit. Today is a great saturday and off work so im enjoying watching yall going against what y'all said 2 months ago. Get a life retards

We can see who needs a life, at least we didn't evaded for 820 days and kept our identity hidden for 244 days.

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2024, 06:37:26 pm »

Yeah my lad, nothing else left except being 'toxic and voilent' in this topic because it's very hard to admit the reality my mate. If you're doing body shaming, at least he doesn't looks like a bald cock I seen on instagram photo. (If you know, you know about what picture/screenshot) I'm talking about.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 06:41:12 pm by Scav »

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2024, 06:41:01 pm »

Yeah my lad, nothing else left expcet being 'toxic and voilent' in this topic because it's very hard to admit the reality my mate. If you're doing body shaming, at least he doesn't looks like a bald cock I seen on instagram photo. (If you know, you know about what picture/screenshot) I'm talking about.

Bruh i look good, omg i have braids and my teeth are fucked up, oh no, we all know how he looks lmao. Anyway he should get banned from forum too. He spreads hate whereever he goes.