Author Topic: tovarishden - Infraction appeal for "attacking and killing a non-threat suspect"  (Read 177 times)

Offline tovarishden

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • 🔻
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: tovarishden
Ban ID (if applicable)
Your in-game nametovarishden
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction appeal.
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone21st of March, 2024, around 10:40 PM EET.
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI randomly got warned and had my weapons seized as follows: "attacking and killing a non-threat suspect". No further reasons or details.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?The infraction was wrongfully issued due to the fact that I did not attack, nor kill a non-threat suspect. At least not that I'm aware of.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I indeed killed two red suspects whom I've engaged with in armed combat. Had every right to do so, since they were actively shooting at me and being an obvious threat towards myself. Then, I hopped in the PD Buffalo to go back to the station in order to heal myself up and get armour and I got warned out of nowhere while I was on my way there.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Not that I recall of.
Any more information to provide?Besides of actions log and warn popup screenshots, nope.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 07:23:26 pm by tovarishden »

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-64
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
After doing a proper investigation, I have come with that your punishment was indeed wrongfully issued, you have been credited with cash as a refund + PSO revoked, Sorry for the inconvenience caused.