Author Topic: Love everyone  (Read 173 times)

Offline FuckingYourCulture

• Banned
  • Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
Love everyone
« on: March 22, 2024, 02:27:55 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)6369
Your in-game nameRalsei
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone2 months ago so far.
Ban/infraction reason and detailsIP leaking, racism
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?It was justified
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?First, I was banned for racism and after 2 denied appeals I assumed there's just no hope in acting like I'll ever get the chance again, so I felt like exposing overdoz once I got hands on his IP and well, I did it! So I'm banned now, although I've noticed that SilentHunter did the same thing, to mock an user, not show any kind of corruption about staff and was just removed from the staff (He was a horrible Staff but whatever). Then I evaded my ban (Of course me saying It wasn't me whilst playing on same numbers wasn't serious. Well I evaded because I felt like there's not worth fighting for it, although after the disrespect I've recieved from Dani. calling me Jastak1's copy I've decided to quit evading (Jokingly spamming SACNR IP, nothing serious) and take a break. Recent events also made me reconsider that and apply for an unban AFTER Waiting, such as Kanari getting unbanned after constantly calling people f@gs (You can find at least 2 pages on echo of him saying that), being racist and shit (He's suddenly acting all nice cause he's on around 10 infractions watch him get his ego status back). My original ban reason for racism wasn't that bad compared to what some people so I'm gonna re-appeal It too at this point (While I did wrong I believe It wasn't that worthy of permban compared to what people do on daily basis). I guess that's it? Reffer to more info for a ding
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any more information to provide?If said appeal is insufficent then I'd like my dear, innocent forum account to be unbanned (Got banned along with Discord). So yeah? I guess? If I should stay away from MCNR for longer then let me know? I haven't evaded for a month so I can stick longer If you want me to before getting unbanned, thanks.
Is this your MCNR staff member?

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
Re: Love everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 07:54:30 am »
Nope you are not getting unbanned you evaded your bans, advertised servers while they (kanari) were toxic but never evaded their ban and spent their time for the ban
stay banned.
forums too

Denied