Author Topic: Discord ban appeal  (Read 236 times)

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
Discord ban appeal
« on: March 21, 2024, 06:41:16 pm »
Sorry for not filling out the format but I'm on phone. Requesting the removal of a ban issued 1 week ago by Mido i guess. I admit I was racist towards a disrespectful guy like Scav. Just want to get unbanned and be part of the community in discord.

Thanks.
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
Re: Discord ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 06:42:56 pm »
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
Re: Discord ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 11:21:00 pm »
I do not believe you deserve another chance, given that you know your history and what you've done. This was your last chance, maybe Karbz was wrong when he said that your behavior has changed.