Author Topic: [oG]Stingotango RDM...  (Read 186 times)

Offline [DeM]Optimus

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [DeM]Optimus
  • Discord name: optimus007
  • Crew: [DeM]-DeMons
[oG]Stingotango RDM...
« on: March 20, 2024, 04:59:44 pm »
Your in-game name:                       [DeM]Optimus

Their in-game name:                       [oG]stingotango

Ban/infraction:                                    Infraction

Date & Time of incident:                       Shown in screenshots

Details:                                        So, whut exactly happened was that I was involved in a bank robbery and went inside vault and got a money bag and while heading to /ho,[Og]ZakerSamurai interrupted my way to ho and killed me got my bag bag,1st time I went for rev he was alone and i got defeated by Zaker,The 2nd time when i went for another rev on zaker he was in car with stingo in Infernus (ig)so i fought them and i knocked zaker (didn't die yet)and i got killed by stingo, then i respawned and was on my way to ammu-nation near lv bank and near ammu he shot me for no reason even though I got killed and respawned(stingo killed me in a sniper to understand the ss I attached)

there was also a another incident the 2nd time RDM, after stingo killed me near ammo, i respawned and zaker also respawned I fought him and I died(lv medic), after few mins i refilled and was seeking a chance for rev(scouting basically),so I did /gps p stingo and tried to follow him, I saw that he was returning from Tierra(ho), I did not shoot or do anything I just did a U-turn and followed him(did not ram/db)near bank he got out of his car and killed me:(

Unfortunately I did not record at the moment but i managed to get some kill logs from /action, so I have attached it, if u still didn't understand the incident fell free to dm me or reply here:)

These are the /actions of the incident

Offline MIK

• Respect: +2/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MIK
  • Discord name: this_is_mik
Re: [oG]Stingotango RDM...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 05:05:47 pm »
wrong channel, reports should be made in https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,9.0.html