Author Topic: Appeal (unfair punishment)  (Read 445 times)

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-31
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
Appeal (unfair punishment)
« on: March 20, 2024, 10:00:24 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)N/A
Your in-game namemyth
Ban or infraction appeal?Admin jail, i had infinite weapons ammo and i lost them all
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone19th March, 12am-1am Pakistani time
Ban/infraction reason and detailsShooting at innocent player's car while i was cop
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because everything i did was valid and according to the rule.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Eriis was wanted, i tazed him and he jumped on top of HolyLordPheonix's car and he drove Eriis away from me. Then i chased him down and arrested Eriis.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?none
Any more information to provide?I wanna see the proof myself for which i was punished

Offline myth

• gg
    • View Profile
Re: Appeal (unfair punishment)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 08:46:35 pm »
@Eriis Im waiting for your response.

Offline MrEris

• Respect: +2/-7
  • Hello friend!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eriis
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 09:30:09 pm »
Hello you were punished for different incident not the one which you mentioned. You were shooting HolyLord's vehicle while he was wanted, but while you were shooting him he got bribed, i didn't realize that before  as you appealed i re-checked the logs and found out that he got bribed while during the process.

I understand that it took you time to comprehend that he got bribed and you kept shooting at him till you realized that he was no longer wanted.

You were only jailed and not given any PSO.

My apologies for the same.

Offline myth

• gg
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 03:23:35 am »
Oh really? Now you're apologising for not checking the logs properly? The reality is that when you got arrested by me, you just digged into my action logs to find a reason to punish me. At first, your reason for punishment was "killing a non threat who was just robbing ATMs" but when i told you that he was in the water and i killed him for that, then you digged further more into my logs to find any other reason. And then you find this shit reason which was also invalid "shooting at innocent player's car" but now you're apologising for "not checking logs properly". You're full of shit my man. You gotta change that attitude of yours, stop taking things personal. I know you have a history with me and you wanna punish me for some reason but you gotta find a better one.I guess all of my chat with Eriis is logged in the server logs, any admin/manager can check it and can confirm it. He's just trynna get away with his silly apologise :)

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 04:54:13 am »
You will be refunded later
Appeal accepted.