Author Topic: Infraction that lead to ban  (Read 897 times)

Offline [DR]Designate007

• Respect: +2/-3
  • There Is More Behind & Inside V Than Any1 Of Us
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vendetta.
  • Discord name: Madd High
  • Crew: 007
Infraction that lead to ban
« on: March 13, 2024, 06:09:01 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)6949
Your in-game nameVendetta.
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction that lead to ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneNot so long ago 13/03/2024
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI killed Vuitton at ammu in SF, well if tis infraction is staying then what about my report,  i gave in LS when he randomly came to me and punched me.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? As from changing cities from SF to LV these guys had grieve that i killed abfly and xxxsmugxxx and not Vuitton$. thing is these players do not abide by the rules while Vuitton$ is the one who is fond of the rules. I almost forgot i  recorded a vid that day before i got banned these are the actions that happened that day. These playes are abusing the power of rdm as they are in a group and cant fight alone
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?This infraction is not fair if it is then my report also should stand, if not please remove my ban as other infractons are bunt to expire in a few days time
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Yes, MIK & LoneTraveller These 2 are the 2 people that are my witnesses
Any more information to provide?https://youtu.be/lMPWjc90UZk
] Hail Vendetta!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 11:11:30 am by [DR]Designate007 »
Individuals have no power in this modern world

Offline MIK

• Respect: +2/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MIK
  • Discord name: this_is_mik
Re: Infraction that lead to ban
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 06:20:52 pm »
can you please mention the time when that punching incident happen, thanks.

Offline [DR]Designate007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 06:30:22 pm »
It was around 15:00/17:00 in my time zone that my approximation. Ing it was not long after the treasure hunt was not found (ended) as soon as i got out of Jail and call flare.

I would like to humbly take this moment to  inform staff of current incident that has occur this is not an admission of guilt but to aknowledge staff that i as a player would like to apologize for what ive done to player who somehow fell victim due to his actions. please give me an opportunity to be with the community.

"If" ban stays may the staff who handles ban's please reduce ban as i find it too long for, I have also been wronged here, i too am a victim not to be judgemental or any sort.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 04:37:52 am by [DR]Designate007 »

Offline MIK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2024, 04:40:49 pm »
It was around 15:00/17:00 in my time zone that my approximation. Ing it was not long after the treasure hunt was not found (ended) as soon as i got out of Jail and call flare.

I would like to humbly take this moment to  inform staff of current incident that has occur this is not an admission of guilt but to aknowledge staff that i as a player would like to apologize for what ive done to player who somehow fell victim due to his actions. please give me an opportunity to be with the community.

"If" ban stays may the staff who handles ban's please reduce ban as i find it too long for, I have also been wronged here, i too am a victim not to be judgemental or any sort.
couldnt find that punch thing in logs can u pls share the log?

Offline [DR]Designate007

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 04:54:29 pm »
I wish i coud but i am temporarily banned and on top of that i spoke with an admin during that day after that incident and all the admin could say is that it was an accident.

I am sorry all i can say is that if possible may u ask time slots on who was monitoring players on 13/03/2024... i advise again that the situation happened as soon as treasure hunt was not found prolly 10-15min, as soon as i got out of jail and flared that guy crossed the street and came infront of me and punched me where i was standing w8n 4 flare as if he wanted to steal my flare so i killed hm for he punch n invading my space
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 05:03:43 pm by [DR]Designate007 »

Online Vuitton$

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +1/-2
  • Gucci
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vuitton$
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 08:15:10 pm »
It was an accident tho. I play in laptop and I wanted to crouch n by mistake touched the touchpad…. Sorry that u got banned tho
Los peine banana no son fruta

Offline [DR]Designate007

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2024, 10:04:11 pm »
It was an accident tho. I play in laptop and I wanted to crouch n by mistake touched the touchpad…. Sorry that u got banned tho

"crouch and do what steal my flare"?? you are not helping ur case kidd

Kid u have done enough we dont need your useles comments here u are not supposed to be saying a word here let the adults talk kiddo. No need for your lame apologies you are not fit and welcome here can someone mute this disease. MIK may u please come pat this kid on the head.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 10:14:49 pm by [DR]Designate007 »

Online Vuitton$

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +1/-2
  • Gucci
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vuitton$
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2024, 12:33:19 am »
Hope u get unbanned soon brother. 👍🏻
Los peine banana no son fruta

Offline [DR]Designate007

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2024, 02:49:10 am »
Hope u get unbanned soon brother. 👍🏻

No offence dude, but u are now being a nuisance to my appeal and this is against forum as u cant be posting here btw.... Or this just shows that u fear losing the reports and all unless u are just licking ass what happened to ur cocky attitude u had the past 48hrs?

Get a life kid. n stop posting here as i tld u this aint ur report go think abwt ur actions nd do urself a favor nd at least show some dignity n do a self introspection. pls punish this dude if he posts here again. shit this appeal looks like a kinder gardeners rough sketch

Offline MIK

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2024, 03:36:01 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)6949
Your in-game nameVendetta.
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction that lead to ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneNot so long ago 13/03/2024
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI killed Vuitton at ammu in SF, well if tis infraction is staying then what about my report,  i gave in LS when he randomly came to me and punched me.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? As from changing cities from SF to LV these guys had grieve that i killed abfly and xxxsmugxxx and not Vuitton$. thing is these players do not abide by the rules while Vuitton$ is the one who is fond of the rules. I almost forgot i  recorded a vid that day before i got banned these are the actions that happened that day. These playes are abusing the power of rdm as they are in a group and cant fight alone
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?This infraction is not fair if it is then my report also should stand, if not please remove my ban as other infractons are bunt to expire in a few days time
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Yes, MIK & LoneTraveller These 2 are the 2 people that are my witnesses
Any more information to provide?https://youtu.be/lMPWjc90UZk
] Hail Vendetta!
ok so now u edited your whole appeal msg to a report? and what information are u trying to give from the video? I asked u to share the assault (punch) log since i couldn't find it, and u ended up transforming your appeal into a report?

Offline JessicaBw

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: JessicaBw
  • Discord name: JessicaBw
  • Crew: <▪️▪️▪️>
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2024, 04:21:56 pm »
@MIK the guy said he punched him by mistake an u still say u need logs?
Everyone has a nest in this life,and ours is the pit (cukur) we open our eyes in the pit (cukur),and we give our last breath in the pit! (cukur) whenever we are in trouble, we throw ourselves in the pit (cukur), wherever we are,we get back to the pit! even if we dont recognize each other,,we know each other <--->

Offline MIK

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2024, 04:37:13 pm »
@MIK the guy said he punched him by mistake an u still say u need logs?

Oh right, he did, I skipped that msg ig, apologies. Vendetta's ban will be lifted and infractions will be revoked.
Also vendetta if u wanna report create a topic under the player complaints section.

-Appeal accepted