Author Topic: my ban appeal  (Read 3140 times)

Offline RAC

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RAC
my ban appeal
« on: March 13, 2024, 02:20:41 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)6947
Your in-game nameRAC
Ban or infraction appeal?BAN
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone
Ban/infraction reason and detailsRDM - HAW
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?we were in a war zone, my clan after getting killed, we respawned at the hospital and haw (which was an enemy and was shooting 1min before) us spawned too, i saw him trying to escape from us and i shooted him, then vippy finished him, just after this i got a 2 months/3weeks ban
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?oG and all the [kilo] guys
Any more information to provide?,

Offline haw

• Best Dmer of 2023
  • Respect: +13/-37
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: haw
  • Discord name: Valentin#9670
  • Crew: [wT]
Re: my ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 04:42:37 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)6947
Your in-game nameRAC
Ban or infraction appeal?BAN
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone
Ban/infraction reason and detailsRDM - HAW
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?we were in a war zone, my clan after getting killed, we respawned at the hospital and haw (which was an enemy and was shooting 1min before) us spawned too, i saw him trying to escape from us and i shooted him, then vippy finished him, just after this i got a 2 months/3weeks ban
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?oG and all the [kilo] guys
Any more information to provide?,
First of all yes we had a fight we were shooting at eachoter and your team got me, that means you revenge has been already claimed, then after we got respawned at the hospital you started shooting me for no reason

Offline RAC

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 05:44:17 pm »
i mean you also killed me few times before, so i still had atleast 1 rev, regardless the clan fight

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 07:55:39 pm »
First of all yes we had a fight we were shooting at eachoter and your team got me, that means you revenge has been already claimed, then after we got respawned at the hospital you started shooting me for no reason

Since I was there imma ask, we were fighting 12 people, are you sure he even shot you? In which car was rac?

Offline RAC

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 12:51:56 am »
i did not contributed on your death before, that's why i shot you

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 07:23:39 am »
Since I was there imma ask, we were fighting 12 people, are you sure he even shot you? In which car was rac?

RAC was in Vippy's car, you can simply see in his video that haw shot his car. Haw died under 2 minutes which means RAC's revenge has been claimed. Highly recommend to all of you to learn more about RDM Rules, cause half of you got infracted about it that day.
It doesn't matter if RAC shot him or not since we all fight each other, else we all we have revenge on you or you all have revenge on us.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 07:25:52 am by Dimitar »

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2024, 08:36:57 am »
RAC was in Vippy's car, you can simply see in his video that haw shot his car. Haw died under 2 minutes which means RAC's revenge has been claimed. Highly recommend to all of you to learn more about RDM Rules, cause half of you got infracted about it that day.
It doesn't matter if RAC shot him or not since we all fight each other, else we all we have revenge on you or you all have revenge on us.

If rac did not shot haw, haw shot rac, he did not contribute to his death -> he has a valid revenge. I have no idea where rac was, the video quality is low. Stop telling me to learn about rdm rules while you're stating rac's revenge was clamied even tho he did not shot him, lol. Also, "half of you got infracted yesterday" is a poor statement. We also did reports on your team doing rdm and they were ignored or we were asked for video proof while staff team was active and saw the fights. How come we get infracted, but your side is breaking the rules the same as some of my people were, but nothing happend to them? There were heat fights, also not sure who broke the rules, saan for infracted and rac. What half? At rac I am not sure if it's valid.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 08:46:04 am by Ardealul »

Offline x4x

• Respect: +11/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2024, 09:31:06 am »
I was a witness to all of this so I feel like I have leave a comment.

I think you are misunderstanding the rules sir. If you have revenge on someone, but do not contribute to his death in any way, that means you still have revenge on him. The infractions were received way too quick and I feel like the logs weren't checked properly.

RAC had revenge on haw, haw died but I do not think RAC contributed to haw's death while in the "war" in any way, so that means RAC still had revenge.

@haw did you check the logs to see if RAC did contribute to your death? Because if not, I am afraid the infractions were given wrongfully.

Offline haw

• Best Dmer of 2023
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2024, 02:01:46 pm »
Check this then type
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 02:13:20 pm by haw »

Offline haw

• Best Dmer of 2023
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2024, 03:50:08 pm »
And read this again.

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2024, 04:24:43 pm »

All the proof you need to accept this appeal. It's haw's video. He had revenge on haw before this fight, he did not shot 1 single bullet or do anything to haw besides being there. That's what dude told me in our discord conversation and i confirmed it. He is wrongfully banend for 2 days now.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 04:36:38 pm by Ardealul »

Offline haw

• Best Dmer of 2023
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2024, 04:44:30 pm »

All the proof you need to accept this appeal. It's haw's video. He had revenge on haw before this fight, he did not shot 1 single bullet or do anything to haw besides being there. That's what dude told me in our discord conversation and i confirmed it. He is wrongfully banend for 2 days now.
I already told you 100 times, i shot at his car so he had revenge, after that yall get me and his revenge is claimed then he comes and kills again

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2024, 04:48:31 pm »
I already told you 100 times, i shot at his car so he had revenge, after that yall get me and his revenge is claimed then he comes and kills again
What does the rule say? "ANY DAMAGE"? Where's the damage? As i said, you and dimitar are making shit up to justify banning him. Stop replying and let managers deal with this please. If the rule you're stating was valid, just being near a dude i have revenge on and him dying counts as me contributing to his death.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 04:51:55 pm by Ardealul »

Offline DimitRizz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2024, 07:08:45 pm »
What does the rule say? "ANY DAMAGE"? Where's the damage? As i said, you and dimitar are making shit up to justify banning him. Stop replying and let managers deal with this please. If the rule you're stating was valid, just being near a dude i have revenge on and him dying counts as me contributing to his death.

Haw shoot his vehicle but dies from other player (your teammate) under 2 minutes which means his revenge has been claimed by his teammates, what is that hard to understand?
If i start shooting you and your mate kills me will you have revenge? No!

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2024, 07:23:21 pm »
Haw shoot his vehicle but dies from other player (your teammate) under 2 minutes which means his revenge has been claimed by his teammates, what is that hard to understand?
If i start shooting you and your mate kills me will you have revenge? No!

If you shoot at me and I did nothing to assist in killing you, yes, I still got revenge on you. This way I will shoot everyone from the server and a dude kills me in 2mins and no one has revenge on me.

Offline DimitRizz

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2024, 07:28:26 pm »
If you shoot at me and I did nothing to assist in killing you, yes, I still got revenge on you. This way I will shoot everyone from the server and a dude kills me in 2mins and no one has revenge on me.

Damn i have no more nerves to talk to people with lower iq than monkey.
You tell me I can get killed twice just because you dont shoot at me? Lmao.

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2024, 07:34:23 pm »
Damn i have no more nerves to talk to people with lower iq than monkey.
You tell me I can get killed twice just because you dont shoot at me? Lmao.

You're telling me if i have revenge on one dude and he dies near me i lose my revenge? He did nothing to contribute to his death besides being there.

Offline haw

• Best Dmer of 2023
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2024, 07:37:46 pm »
Alright enough spamming
-Thread locked.

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2024, 10:33:33 am »
appeal opened, just provide your pov and no spamming

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2024, 11:10:15 am »
I told him to check forums, he's not replying. Since the video provided for his punishment is proving he did not attack haw, I think the punishment is wrongfully issued even tho rac did not provide his pov.