Author Topic: infraction appeal  (Read 306 times)

Offline Axe

• Respect: +7/-9
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Axe
  • Discord name: zeuss6969
infraction appeal
« on: March 13, 2024, 01:16:16 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Your in-game nameAxe
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone10/3/2024
Ban/infraction reason and detailsRDM
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?i didn't rdm i had a revenge on him
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i was fighting someone and he helped him but my friend killed him and he spawned at hospital and tried to attack me so i killed him
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Reaper
Any more information to provide?i was trolling in the reply i thought i won't get an infraction for a complain with 2 actions pages
Reports than are for either RDM or cop hunt should have video that meets one of the following criteria:

The video is at least 30 minutes in length.

The video shows from your last death to your recent death to the player you're reporting. The video doesn't need to be 30 minutes in length.

The video shows when you first joined the server to your death to the player you're reporting. The video doesn't need to be 30 minutes in length as long as it has been more than 30 minutes since you last joined the server.
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20065.0.html

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
Re: infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 12:14:48 pm »
Infraction will be revoked as It was my mistake That I forgot to check for any video in the complaint as I was really satisfied with the logs. I'll remove the infractions and this will not happen again from my side.

Accepted.