Author Topic: Only Managers  (Read 276 times)

Offline Spookey

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Spookey
  • Discord name: Spookey
  • Crew: No- Namers [NN]
Only Managers
« on: March 12, 2024, 11:07:32 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)   Spookey

Your in-game names Spookey

Ban or infraction appeal?   Ban Appeal

Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone 10/03/2024

Ban/infraction

this time very silly reason because I said kill your self, to him because he was dead on the floor, and then I said so come to me but no admin have ban me because it’s violation to
the server rules I saw the, everything doesn’t say any where kill your self regarding ingame when killed him, is this some sort of joke? I tried play fair game and I still get builed after I killed him sorry but doesn’t make sense it’s just unprovoked attack towards him and he even knew that and still want posted and I’m no attention to make someone kill them self in real life that’s what he said that, and I said it’s about the game I even mention that as well if you check logs you will see what I wrote, and still get banned for something which doesn’t state in rules saying, kill your self
first ? That’s what I said in one small word,

Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?
I don’t know I was unbanned 11 hours ago only.

What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? Infraction and ban appeal

Any witnesses that can vouch for you? Nobody I’m all alone

Only managers, @Moody @mafiahunter @Karbz

I seriously need rethink what I’m doing wrong, because I said something kys, I’m still new to the server it’s been 2 months only, I check everything doesn’t say kys anywhere ? Still get banned for is it just all against me?
Top of that they follow me around all day long and in my game play can’t play when try and do trucking ram me and get into my car, it’s Harrsment when I send report admins don’t do anything they follow and rob 24/7 because I’m the target apparently in there heads yesterday 3 real hours  couldn’t even do anything or jobs or missions cuz they kept disturbing me and

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
Re: Only Managers
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 01:49:03 pm »
I've already made a decision https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20067.40.html but you just made another appeal anyway. If you are unhappy with the outcome, contact a manager. Do not create more ban appeals.