Offline xXxZIDANExXx

• Respect: +1/-16
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xXxZIDANExXx
@Moody
« on: March 07, 2024, 09:16:35 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)IDK
Your in-game namexXxZIDANExXx
Ban or infraction appeal?2 Infractions and then ban after questioning his authority.
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneJust now
Ban/infraction reason and details2 points inraction for this line "killed the doggie @SilenTHunteR (53) who was yapping much" and then when I got mad and questioned him, he banned me for discriminating.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because 2 infraction pts for 'Doggie' are not valid. As a result, I got mad as I was unfairly punished so I questioned him and upon questioning, he banned me for 3 days. How insecure can a staff member be?
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?We were fighting as Cops and Robbers, they said petty things to us as well that we didn't mind but when we said something, they went 'Banana' and gave instant infraction and then a ban upon questioning.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?@Scav @Curious.
Any more information to provide? If this is offending then people should not call each other "dogs" anymore. Doggie. @Moody
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 09:19:43 pm by xXxZIDANExXx »

Offline Curious.

• Respect: +8/-18
  • Fvck around And find it out
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Curious.
Re: @Moody
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 01:17:14 am »
This lame act from staff member isnt acceptable... as of the infraction point they arent valid at all as this was no one sided beef both party were arguing and involved on provoking each other Silenthunter just grabbed the opportunity to make it more heated to put infraction points as these words are "partically" common and staff members shouldnt be offended that easily or just keep their mouth shut..
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 01:40:07 am by Curious. »
take the accountability

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-47
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 06:47:23 am »
As I'm mentioned as a "witness" in this report, I would like to explain the scenario too.

@xXxZIDANExXx, @Curious. and I, were in a on-going war in-game and after and we had won the fight at that time, then @xXxZIDANExXx mentioned SilentHunter and said 'ez, or killed the doggie' and then on a blink of an eye ZidanE got served 2 infraction points for "disrespecting staff".

Now we need explainations about that, since when the management disallowed the use of "ez and doggie", when and lmfao?

According to the news, this word is not announced to be "forbidden" yet and why should it be? Let that slide and talk about why Zidane got punished for saying "ez & doggie".

If Zidane had repeated those words "ez & doggie", in a loop then their would be a reason to punish him, but at that time it was only said "once", not more than a single or double time. Why was he punished? @SilenTHunteR

These phrases and words are not considered as racism or flaming, why was Zidane punished for that, is management good?

Once the same person " @SilenTHunteR " leaked Zidane's IP publicly in main chat of MCNR discord, yet management had taken no action meanwhile they permanently banned specific players ( I wouldn't mention names ) for same reason, and this guy is literally breaking staff terms and regulations and punishing his every rival on sight as he knows that his "MODERATOR RANK" isn't going to last long, what's up operations manager bro? Just take his permissions already to avoid cases like this.

I can't imagine how that guy is still a MCNR STAFF after leaking someones' IP publicly in main chat, and falsely punished players several time. No actions were taken or are being taken.

That's not a very hard case or scenario to investigate or solve, it's clearly visible that he's not performing his duties well and even leaking players' (IPS) publicly in community. 

No idea why management is taking centuries to solve it. Pathetic

Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline xXxZIDANExXx

• Respect: +1/-16
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xXxZIDANExXx
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 11:07:53 am »
Since @SilenTHunteR is no longer part of the staff team as a result of my complaint, I therefore request an urgent expedition of this ban appeal. Thank you.

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2024, 02:43:03 pm »
you were being racist when you wrote "Stupid white Transgender" and you don't really have good history of not being racist the infractions will stay and ban was little too much that will be removed.
accepted