Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 217 times)

Offline [HC]TryHardyy

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [HC]TryHardyy
  • Discord name: MacPeener2#9023
  • Crew: [HC]
My ban appeal
« on: March 07, 2024, 03:31:34 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)Dont Remember
Your in-game nameTryHardyy
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneDont remember sorry
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBan Evading
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?It is not wrongfully issued i just want another chance i want to play again.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?So its been few months after i got banned. i admit that i gave macrogamer an account that has the same password to my account.but I didnt give him my account my wifi was disconnected so i was able to join after like a week or few days and i was banned.The ban reason was Ban Evasion Macrogamer/Jastak1 So i messaged macrogamer and asked what happened and he said he used my account to play and it got banned. i need a another chance because i havent broke many rules before this and i am not the one who ban evaded so please give me another chance i wont make any mistakes again.i had stop my youtube channel becuase i cant play mcnr .i really wanna play mcnr so i kindly apologies for my actions. And i kindly request an unban or remove permanent ban and let me play.Thank You
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?I dont think anyone will help me
Any more information to provide?nope

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2024, 01:59:36 pm »
Unfortunately you may appeal wrongfully issued bans only stay clean for a year and we'll talk.