Author Topic: Hello everyone.  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Sima

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sima
  • Discord name: KemSi
Hello everyone.
« on: January 25, 2020, 08:06:24 pm »
I just started playing on the server to day and HAD to make an account on the forums how much I liked it. I started playing SA:MP in 2012 and since 2016 I've totally quit playing, and basically stopped playing video games altogether by 2018. Currently I'm 16 (born in 2003) and SA:MP was basically the game I grew up with. I've been trying to get myself to play something for quite a long time, I've sticked with Euro Truck Simulator 2 the most but everything eventually got boring. The reason I was so surprised by this server is that I was playing for 3-4 hours (which is a lot for me considering I basically quit games) and I didn't get bored one minute. It gives off the old SA:MP server vibes. It's improved up to date in 2020, but it's not overcrowded with unnecessary textdraws and dumb mechanics.

I hope I keep myself in this community.  :)
Some things about me: As I said, I'm 16, I'm from Belgrade, Serbia, I go to a high school specified in electrical/mechanical engineering, I'm a GTA:SA veteran and have completed it surely at least a dozen times. I have a girlfriend which I'm in a relationship with for 8 months. I like history, mostly regarding to WW2 and the Cold War era. I like music from my country, but regarding western music the ones I found myself liking most was 80s pop and country. I'm a solid student. Etc, etc, etc....

Offline Riley

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +19/-1
  • erobere dich, damit du stark sein kannst.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Riley
  • Discord name: Vulcan#6258
  • Crew: Killed On Sight
Re: Hello everyone.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 11:52:01 pm »
Hello, and welcome to the family. Enjoy your time on the server

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 10:05:32 pm »

Again, why do you have to be like this? ???

Hello and welcome to the community! Seems interesting that you are into WW2 and history all along, I have a couple of friends that are into History's most infamous happenings and digging in to those subjects. Have you completed GTA:SA a dozen of times? You're one of the veterans! :D I myself have zero'ed GTA:SA on the PS2 about 4 times and on PC a couple as well. Since 2005 I am familiar with this piece of gold that is named San Andreas. Never ages.

See you in-game! :P

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 04:41:32 am »
Ok
Double posting two pointless replies. Why?

Hi and welcome to the community. I appreciate your kind remarks - thank you!
View trailers here.

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +108/-73
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Alex184
  • Discord name: J.Alex#5103
  • Crew: Founder of Ex [RA] Red Army Crew
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 11:25:27 am »
I just started playing on the server to day and HAD to make an account on the forums how much I liked it. I started playing SA:MP in 2012 and since 2016 I've totally quit playing, and basically stopped playing video games altogether by 2018. Currently I'm 16 (born in 2003) and SA:MP was basically the game I grew up with. I've been trying to get myself to play something for quite a long time, I've sticked with Euro Truck Simulator 2 the most but everything eventually got boring. The reason I was so surprised by this server is that I was playing for 3-4 hours (which is a lot for me considering I basically quit games) and I didn't get bored one minute. It gives off the old SA:MP server vibes. It's improved up to date in 2020, but it's not overcrowded with unnecessary textdraws and dumb mechanics.

Some things about me: As I said, I'm 16, I'm from Belgrade, Serbia, I go to a high school specified in electrical/mechanical engineering, I'm a GTA:SA veteran and have completed it surely at least a dozen times. I have a girlfriend which I'm in a relationship with for 8 months. I like history, mostly regarding to WW2 and the Cold War era. I like music from my country, but regarding western music the ones I found myself liking most was 80s pop and country. I'm a solid student. Etc, etc, etc....

If you need anything ir any kind of help you can tell me I will do my best  :D
 “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 05:31:07 pm »

Welcome to the Server is where the Cops and the Criminals kill each other :V

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2020, 05:31:46 pm »
Double posting two pointless replies. Why?

Hi and welcome to the community. I appreciate your kind remarks - thank you!
i deleted them Sorry for Incovenience Anyways welcome to Mcnr Sima

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +32/-78
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2020, 09:08:02 pm »
Zdravo, kolega, Ukrainian electrical engineer on the line
Please stop +REP'ing me. I already know I'm most authoritative here