• Respect: +1/-16
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xXxZIDANExXx
Dimitar
« on: March 02, 2024, 07:37:31 am »
Your in-game namexXxZIDANExXx
Their in-game nameDimitar
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Feb 29, 7:56 PM Forums time
DetailsCop hunt, he had revenge on TheDan who finished him off earlier and while we were passing through there, he also shot at me and eventually killed me. When asked by TheDan in game, he lied that he had active revenge on me which he didn't. Further details provided in the evidence with explanation.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/xetagqy
Any further notes? Let this report be handled by @Dan as he would understand the context of this report better since he was present there. He advised me to post here on Forums AND IT IS MORE OF A DM TYPE OF REPORT, NOT A TYPICAL EXAGGERATED POST AGAINST STAFF. I DON'T WANT TO MAKE THIS ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE SPAM EMAILS, PENDING FOREVER AT MCNRMANAGEMENT, SO LET THIS BE DEALT HERE.
 @Raptor. StAy oUt oF ThIs  @Moody @Dan
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 07:43:52 am by xXxZIDANExXx »

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-53
    • View Profile
Re: Dimitar
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 08:41:09 am »
I know you have some beef against me and trynna report me however you can, but this with the "management reports takes forever" ain't true.
Acting like this :

won't help you either.

Firstly I can say that I'm allowed to kill cops near me if i fight with anyone which makes me threat. That you were scared to make a fair fight 2v2 all you can do is 2v10 with 3 rustlers, 1 sparrow and 3 cars (which was like that earlier and we had a revenge almost on every cop in every server expect those we killed).
Second thing which is on my mind.. where is your video evidence?
Third thing which is on my mind..

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
Re: Dimitar
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 09:16:57 am »
first we have a rule that everyone needs to follow no matter who, so if you wish to report someone you need to do it through email or if you wish to report here it will be like spam so its no use reporting here go email the report and we will deal with it
closed