Author Topic: False Ban Evasion  (Read 291 times)

Offline freakdude77

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: freakdude77
  • Discord name: freakdude77
False Ban Evasion
« on: March 01, 2024, 03:09:44 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)6877
Your in-game namefreakdude77
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone29/02/2024 13:47(GMT+5:30)
Ban/infraction reason and details   Ban Reason: Ban Evasion Ban | Details:fbiagent
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I Am a player with only 1 ACCOUNT I Joined MCNR Like 1 year ago but only played for like 1 hour then i quit. i started playing on my vacation that is from 24th Feb I Played alot of it. On 29th i took a break from robbing banks from country side. I Join back after watching some youtube. my friends told to hop on back i came back and i hear the most annoying voice line in the game....And i got a ban. i didnt know what i have done but i knew i have to get appeal asap. at that time i didnt know what ban evasion is and i posted a appeal. it got denied.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? now i know more about it I DONT KNOW WHO FBIAGENT IS. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY FBIAGENT GOT BANNED. i DONT HAVE have connection to him i can prove it if there is any way.I Am not linked to a person named FBIAGENT. Is it that he tried to play on my accounts name? Please Reply with how i can prove to get my account unbanned my vacations ending in march 5th and after that i cant play anymore  :(
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Ashleyeden96,OutOfTheBox Are my friends and they know i have no 2nd account and i only have 1 account. i only play samp with them
Any more information to provide?If u guys can please get info about the player FBIAGENT And check if we are linked in any ways :/
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 09:52:45 am by freakdude77 »

Offline freakdude77

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: freakdude77
  • Discord name: freakdude77
Re: False Ban Evasion
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 09:22:31 am »
A Guy Who Know Fbiagent
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 09:52:26 am by freakdude77 »

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
Re: False Ban Evasion
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 06:56:08 pm »
you were caught up in ip of an ban evader, we advice you not to use VPN and if you use it its on your own risk

play without vpn.

unbanned. accepted