Author Topic: random shot claw  (Read 478 times)

Offline Curious.

• Respect: +8/-18
  • Fvck around And find it out
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Curious.
random shot claw
« on: February 28, 2024, 01:33:55 am »
Your in-game name[oG]aftermath
Their in-game nameclaw.1337
Date & Time of incident (UTC)today, nearly been 1 to 2 hr
DetailsJoined the server, waits for my mate outside pd, at the same time this dude with his mate spookey starts to shot at my veh for no reason, purposly, Also the staff members presented at that moment were so useless so i didn't bothered making in-game report.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
take the accountability

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: random shot claw
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 03:11:16 am »
9 seconds video proves nothing, I have no idea what had happened before that video, What if you rammed them? there's nothing proves that, Post a longer video or I will have to close this report and mark it as invalid.

Offline Curious.

• Respect: +8/-18
  • Fvck around And find it out
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Curious.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 03:38:50 am »
9 seconds video proves nothing, I have no idea what had happened before that video, What if you rammed them? there's nothing proves that, Post a longer video or I will have to close this report and mark it as invalid.
Well just hear his POV too if they have their own reasons. I have literally joined the server and straight up went to PD without even interacting with them.
And if he really had valid reason to kill me why he didn't finished me? just starts to randomly shooting at me to near destroy my veh and then stops.

Also i hadnt idea that he was abouta shot i started recording at exact moment for sm reason and it turns out to be like that,
this single 9s videos proves enough of what i explained, u don't have to always stick with that longer video rule when things are almost clear, Rest urs decision.
take the accountability

Offline Mr.Nobody

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mr.Nobody
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 04:26:21 am »
Rammed, tailing. If you can post the full video after what happened when your friend got into the car maybe admins will know what was you and your friends intentions were against us.

Offline Raptor.

• Respect: +9/-3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raptor.
  • Discord name: velociraptor.cc
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2024, 05:29:28 am »

-Denied.