Author Topic: 3 days ban for free  (Read 312 times)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
3 days ban for free
« on: February 27, 2024, 08:08:08 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable) /
Your in-game name51ck51ck
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone27/02 21:00
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI just joined after reset and you ban me for 3 days ?
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?/
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I'm tired of cops random arresting chilling players instead of arresting players involved in killing
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?/
Any more information to provide?I just joined and you ban me for 3 days ? That was just my first bad reaction, i was trying to collect some money.

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
  • Respect: +11/-42
  • Ina de mud me a pick kali bud
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kanarimortem
Re: 3 days ban for free
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 09:51:54 pm »
I think you got banned for your infractions, since you got punished for both mom insults and calling me the F word.

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 12:46:25 am »
I think you got banned for your infractions, since you got punished for both mom insults and calling me the F word.

Do not reply if you haven't anything to say related to the appeal, they already know what i did and i had no infractions. I had a review of your previous report and i would suggest to stop pussy acting as cop and ending up crying in complaints. I know i got mad but it's annoying having to deal with players like you chasing people chilling instead to chase players involved in fighting and "spawn-killing" other cops near police dept.

I don't discriminate anyone, i'm not racist or homophobic, if i like you, i like you... If i don't, i don't... Doesn't matter your gender id, where are you from or anything else should hurt your sensibility. I'm more free mind than most of the players here. I just should be free to say whatever i want and achieve my infraction if i deserve it, banning directly for this things way too strong for this game.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 12:54:16 am by 51ck51ck »

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 10:56:41 am »
You have been warned for it multiple times and ignored all the warnings, your ban duration is 3 days not 5, wait for your ban to expire.
Rejected
-Locked.