Author Topic: GerZ's infraction appeal  (Read 585 times)

Offline GerZ

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Masterful Champion
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GerZ
  • Discord name: Insidious^#0149
GerZ's infraction appeal
« on: February 27, 2024, 05:45:23 pm »
Your in-game name:   GerZ
Ban or infraction appeal?   Infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone 27th Feb, 2024

Ban/infraction reason and details:   Cop hunt ( i didn't actually kill the cop)

What actually happened::
I received an infraction from Admin Wassaby. Here's what happened: i was passing through the ammunation where i saw wassaby entering his heli. I thought he might shoot at me because that's what usually happens with cops so i shot him few bullets. However, he didn't shoot at me, so I stopped shooting too. Later, he got out of his helicopter, and I thought he was going to shoot, so I shot at him a few more times. I didn't kill him, and he didn't lose much armor. Then, another person in a helicopter started shooting at me and my friend Hank, so we got out of our car and shot back. Unfortunately, during this, Wassaby killed one of our group members. I aimed at him with my sniper rifle but didn't shoot. After that, he sent me a private message asking why I shot at him in the first place. I apologized and explained the situation to him, but he didn't listen and gave me two infraction points for "cop hunting," even though I didn't actually kill him.

This infraction isn't fair because there is no evidence or record of me shooting at Wassaby after he killed my friend. The actions I took were in response to being attacked by another player in a helicopter, not as retaliation against Wassaby. Additionally, I apologized to Wassaby and explained the situation to him, showing that I had no malicious intent towards him. Therefore, receiving an infraction for "cop hunting" when I didn't actually engage in such behavior is unjustified, even though I didn't actually kill him. An infraction for few bullets isn't actually fair.

Any witnesses that can vouch for you?   Hank_ Montgomery
Any more information to provide? According to Wassaby, he claims that I shot at him after he killed my friend. However, upon reviewing my actions, there is no record of me shooting him with a sniper rifle or any other gun after exiting my car.I believe there has been a misunderstanding regarding the events that transpired. While I did discharge my weapon near Wassaby's vicinity, it was not an intentional act of aggression towards him. I was reacting to a sudden and unprovoked attack from another player in a helicopter. In the heat of the moment, I may have inadvertently fired shots in Wassaby's direction, but there was no deliberate intent to target him.

Offline GerZ

• Busta
  • Masterful Champion
    • View Profile
Re: GerZ's infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 05:58:28 pm »
here are the screen shots of my /actions.:
The guy attacking us was red_bull
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 06:01:21 pm by GerZ »

Offline GerZ

• Busta
  • Masterful Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2024, 06:00:01 pm »
the logs of when i attacked wassaby :

Offline GerZ

• Busta
  • Masterful Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2024, 06:03:07 pm »
this is from where it all started::

Offline wassaby

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +11/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2024, 06:09:43 pm »
I asked you nicely there, you could have just admitted it from the start and apology then maybe we could sort it out, that's why I choosed to speak to you before taking any actions on it, instead you choosed to lie and find some excuses. All I did was just to buy armor then go, but you randomly shot at me. After that, making up that you shot me again because I killed your friend, so you basically admitted it
You've got some experience on the server and I'm sure you know the rules, playing the victim will not make it out.

Offline GerZ

• Busta
  • Masterful Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2024, 06:14:12 pm »
this is what happened  after the event: you can clearly see I didn't shoot you after I knew you aren't gonna shoot back or either when you killed my friend even tho he was with us.And i'm still not admitting that I shooted you after you didn't shoot back.when you came out of the heli i thought you are trying to shoot us.How can we know that you are just gonna exit the heli and stand like a statue?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 06:48:07 pm by GerZ »

Offline GerZ

• Busta
  • Masterful Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2024, 06:17:59 pm »
when did I said I shot you after you killed my friend ? Yes, I did aim at you but didn't shoot you as you can see in the logs. Just agree with the fact that you just don't want to accept that this infraction was unfair.
If I do something wrong I accept it instantly. If I've shot you after you killed my friend I would admit it without any argument
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 06:26:08 pm by GerZ »

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2024, 06:47:44 pm »
When this whole situation happened, I didn't actually notice him shooting you. I just wanted to rob you and wanted Gerz to rob you too  :) (nothing personal btw, as usual). Then the Red_Bul guy, who we had robbed previously, landed his helicopter on the rooftop to feed us with lead in revenge. As we drove further, we moved over the curve and a bit behind the building to ensure either you and Red_Bul wouldn't damage my car.

I understand that Gerz shouldn't have probably shot you in the heat of the moment in front of Ammunation, he probably expected you to jump out of your police helicopter to shoot us. When we stopped over the curved part of road, we thought for a moment that you would start shooting us too, that's why Gerz made a few warning shots, as we weren't sure why you stepped out of your helicopter so suddenly, instead of flying away.

I admit that I don't remember everything in details. I think warning without infractions would've been nicer, although I admit it must have been annoying to lose a bit of armor points that you had recently bought. I also think that people get away with far worse offenses than this one.

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2024, 05:26:32 pm »
Shooting a cop with no previous revenge is considered cop hunting no matter how many bullets you shot, just go away if you feel unsafe you cant just stay next to him waiting for him to shoot you, admitting your mistake is a very responsible thing to do hence im going to reduce your infraction to a 0 points warning, be careful next time you have been warned!

-Appeal approved
-Locked.