Author Topic: pso for damaging vehicle after arresting suspect  (Read 284 times)

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-6
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: shabnam_panda
  • Discord name: ?
  • Crew: ?
pso for damaging vehicle after arresting suspect
« on: February 20, 2024, 07:01:24 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)?
Your in-game nameu_zug_dig
Ban or infraction appeal?pso
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonenow
Ban/infraction reason and detailspso for destroying non threat's vehicle after arresting
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?vehicle was stolen by criminal
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?destroyed stolen vehicle driven by a criminal
Any witnesses that can vouch for you??
Any more information to provide?here are the list of punishment i have been given ever since i was back , none of them is fair btw
infraction for saying retard (revoked , unfair)
pso for killing nonthreat (revoked , unfair)
pso for killing nonthreat (appealed, revoked, unfair)
pso for attacking innocent vehicle (appealed, will be revoked, blind staff, unfair)
pso for damaging vehicle after arresting suspect (this one, appealed, blind staff, unfair)
see the action log
https://ibb.co/jRdC2hw
https://ibb.co/2STDSGp
vehicle was stolen by criminal u can see it says "popped tires of criminal" , i asked admin in game to give me the time in /logs so i can check myself but he told me to appeal and he will post evidence so i will wait for the evidence
i lost total of 200k buying weapons and 150 cop xp thanks to ur staff who refuse to use eye , i wish ur staff did just an amazing of a job that matched their ego but they r so full of themselves that they don`t even listen to u , some staff will come here and tell me to give respect and dont abuse in appeal but the same staff goes around ingame punishing ppl for unfair things
also i have not been refunded for all the unfair psos appeal that were accepted everyone says that they are discussing , i wonder if u discuss this much before issuing the punishment , if u did u wouldnt be so incompetent and powertripping so much

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
Re: pso for damaging vehicle after arresting suspect
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 02:26:45 pm »
I have asked you in-game, you mentioned no criminals, checked the action logs and couldnt find anything about that warrent, apologies for the misunderstanding your punishment will be revoked and i will pay for the damage you got.

-Appeal approved.
-Locked.