Author Topic: pso attacked mik vehicle when he was innocent  (Read 1114 times)

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-6
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: shabnam_panda
  • Discord name: ?
  • Crew: ?
pso attacked mik vehicle when he was innocent
« on: February 19, 2024, 10:03:47 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)?
Your in-game nameu_zug_dig
Ban or infraction appeal?pso
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonenow
Ban/infraction reason and detailspso attacked mik vehicle when he was innocent
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? i was shooting at a suspect seen in action logs and mik vehicle was in the way i only shot it by mistake and only 4 times it was not destroyed
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?admin spectating me 24/7 to ban me or punish me for any miniscule reason they can find
Any witnesses that can vouch for you??
Any more information to provide?i explained it in helper chat but the staff mik is very smart and does `t listen to me 2nd false pso so 120k compensation now, if mik has video then post it but i know he dont have the video because staff at this point is just spectating me always and trying to find whatever reason they can find to punish me see the action logs clearly shown that i was shooting a wanted suspect and had no intention to shoot his vehicle, in helper chat mik lied and said that i destroyed his vehicle but i show it 4 times only which were not intended which is clearly seen in the logs nice staff guys i am more scared of ur staff than hackers because hackers can be banned but ur staff is being protected by ...
https://ibb.co/jbjHYVw
https://ibb.co/kxWnwcC

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Buster
    • View Profile
Re: pso attacked mik vehicle when he was innocent
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 10:11:26 am »
also i spent 69k buying new weapons so i expect refund of 80k , find better players to abuse ur power on

Helper{FFFFFF}: At 9:40 mik got jailed and came out at 9:43 u destroyed his veh at 9:42
u_zug_dig (53){FFFFFF}: I shot ur bullet because suspect was in the way
u_zug_dig (53){FFFFFF}: I was shooting a suspect
u_zug_dig (53){FFFFFF}: R u rly serioius ?
Helper{FFFFFF}: U mean there was a suspect in my car?
u_zug_dig (53){FFFFFF}: I didnt destroy ur vehicle i shot it 4 times because i was shooting kietho who was escaping and ur...
u_zug_dig (53){FFFFFF}: ...car was caught in teh spray
u_zug_dig (53){FFFFFF}: U punish me because i shot it 4 times when i was shooting another sus ?

he doesn`t understand what im saying and just told me to appeal
ok i remember now kietho stole mik bullet and was in it i shot it and other cops were shooting it because he was inside his bullet his car was taken by a wanted and can be destroyed now go check kietho logs i wish staff did investigation before punishing but some people are too eager to abuse powers on normal players , and if kietho was not in mik car then he was somewhere near it which is why mik car was shot nice job mik you are manager soon
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 10:41:11 am by shabnam_panda »

Offline MIK

• Respect: +2/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MIK
  • Discord name: this_is_mik
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 12:54:56 pm »
First of all, can u stick to one thing? In the assist chat u said that kietho was running away and u attacked my car while trying to shoot him, now u r saying
ok i remember now kietho stole mik bullet and was in it i shot it and other cops were shooting it because he was inside his bullet
he never entered my car, and i dont see any other cop as u claim were with you, attacking my vehicle.
Then u claimed
if kietho was not in mik car then he was somewhere near it which is why mik car was shot nice job mik you are manager soon
What are you trying to do here? making multiple stories so that one of them fits right showing that u were innocent?
You mention the date and time of the pso as "now" so I believe u should remember the incident properly.

Also here's the evidence for my car getting destroyed
(u can see i was in jail during that time as i told u in the assist chat)
Helper{FFFFFF}: At 9:40 mik got jailed and came out at 9:43 u destroyed his veh at 9:42

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2024, 01:06:38 pm »
First of all, can u stick to one thing? In the assist chat u said that kietho was running away and u attacked my car while trying to shoot him, now u r saying  he never entered my car, and i dont see any other cop as u claim were with you, attacking my vehicle.
Then u claimed What are you trying to do here? making multiple stories so that one of them fits right showing that u were innocent?
You mention the date and time of the pso as "now" so I believe u should remember the incident properly.

Also here's the evidence for my car getting destroyed
(u can see i was in jail during that time as i told u in the assist chat)
you are the one making stories , if i destroyed ur vehicle then it would show in action logs exploded vehicle not attacked vehicle , u accuse me of making stories but u are the one assuming everything , u dont even have a video of anything , if u know how to read then do it and see i wrote that either kietho stole ur vehicle or was near it , needless to say u punished me because of 4 m4 shots i put on ur vehicle without asking me anything and without seeing what the situation was , i dont remember what happened but go and see kietho`s logs and see if he entered ur vehicle or not and also post the logs here when i was shooting kietho so i can see what happened aswell because u r not to be trusted still full of ego
the incident happened near the bank where many cops other than me were present , he could have got his car next to ur car which could result in ur car being shot , i didnt destroy ur vehicle and didn`t even have intention to shoot at it , as i said i don`t recall what happened but its nice of u to punish me for shooting ur car 4 times like u moderators dont miss fire other cars lmao
this is nice sentence u expect me to remember all situations but from urself all u can provide is action logs which show i shot ur vehicle 4 times without mentioning the situation , u expect players to remember everything while u provide minimum evidence to prove ur punishment and then u convince the punished to somehow admit to something he never did and doesn`t remember
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 01:13:01 pm by shabnam_panda »

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 09:14:18 pm »
Fjrst of all i want you to know that we have nothing personal against you, we are here to help mistakes occures sometimes but its we dont do it intentionally,

2ndly can you stick with one scenario? You mentioned multiple excuses like a warrent stole his vehicle, a warrent was hiding behind his car, you mistakley shot him with your mac spray, you only shot 4 bullets with m4, and his car was sitting near bank your words arent making any sense

3rdly i dont like the way you talk about mik, please be more civilized or an action will be taken against you, if you have any problem with him, me or any staff feel free to report us else there is no point of talking to him like that.

Offline Ghazi1337

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ghazi1337
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 09:22:21 pm »
just to inform you, he did destroy my vehicle too and got punished by a staff (thedan)for destroying my car while i was non-wanted, and he used the same lies in the 2conditions to cover his abbusal behaviour

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2024, 04:53:18 am »
Fjrst of all i want you to know that we have nothing personal against you, we are here to help mistakes occures sometimes but its we dont do it intentionally,

2ndly can you stick with one scenario? You mentioned multiple excuses like a warrent stole his vehicle, a warrent was hiding behind his car, you mistakley shot him with your mac spray, you only shot 4 bullets with m4, and his car was sitting near bank your words arent making any sense

3rdly i dont like the way you talk about mik, please be more civilized or an action will be taken against you, if you have any problem with him, me or any staff feel free to report us else there is no point of talking to him like that.
even none of u know what the scenario was , truth is he punished me on some personal reason because in all honesty this is not even punishable what he did but u all have to somehow make me look guilty , I wasn t provided with any evidence , kietho action logs werent even posted here , I never said my mac spray hit his car , i said that about my m4 becz I dont remember the scenario, if u dont know then let me tell u that u are supposed to provide me with the evidence or least ask me why I did that , mik just jailed me and lied to me that I destroyed his vehicle . what will u do when u are given 3 unfair psos in 2 days and all staff ignores u after that ? I dont remember what the scenario was , but im sure if I shot mik car then either it was stolen or suspect was near it , all I remember it was happening near lv bank and many cops were there , u know well that if u r being fair this pso should not have issue but idk why is everyone defending power abuser. u dont like the way I'm talking to mik but become normal player and spend 10 minutes in jail and get 3 false psos and face egoistic admins and then we will talk about behaviour
also what mik provided as evidence was msg of his car getting destroyed anyone could have done that , hes just making stuff up now for some reason refusing to post kietho action logs during the incident , and im not making excuses , if anything then u guys are making excuses to punish me for every little reason , dont act like none of u hit a car by mistake , did u punish urself for that ? if u have a video of the incident then post it but as I said i know none of u have that or even know what the situation was now u r trying to get me to lie
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 04:59:17 am by shabnam_panda »

Offline Dan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2024, 01:32:18 pm »
I understand that you are angry for getting punished yet that doesnt give you the right to use this language, if you have a report against him or any staff member go ahead and report then, my job here is to keep everything under control,

About the evidence mik provided me with a clear evidence of you breaking the rules and we are very aware of the situation so i recommend you not to lie.

And yes we do destroy vehicles un intentionally as i said above mistakes occures but we usually find a solution to sort it up with the damaged party, sometimes saying sorry solves the whole case
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 01:35:34 pm by Dan »

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2024, 01:41:54 pm »
I understand that you are angry for getting punished yet that doesnt give you the right to use this language, if you have a report against him or any staff member go ahead and report then, my job here is to keep everything under control,

About the evidence mik provided me with a clear evidence of you breaking the rules and we are very aware of the situation so i recommend you not to lie.

And yes we do destroy vehicles un intentionally as i said above mistakes occures but we usually find a solution to sort it up with the damaged party, sometimes saying sorry solves the whole case
what evidence and what situation ? post the evidence here and i will see , have u seen my lying till now ?? i clearly told u i dont remember what happened , i explained the possible thing could happen if i shot his vehicle that either a suspect was on it or near it , i told u to post kietho logs and see there and u are threatening me that don`t lie ??? and saying saying sorry solves the case then go ask mik if he provided me with a chance to explain myself , he just jailed me and psod me without asking me any question and then lied to me that i destroyed his vehicle , if ur evidence is /action where i shot his vehicle 4 times with m4 that didn`t even explode his car then keep lying to urself and justify this unfair punishment , post a VIDEO of the situation if u have , that is what im telling u that situation was near the bank and multiple cops were there shooting kietho , i dont know how i ended up shooting in mik car but it must be because it was in the way or he was somehow near it but all u keep saying is we have proofs and show me the action logs which says i shot 4 times . this is just sad

Offline Dan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2024, 02:59:54 pm »
After a very deep digging in the actions of you, khieto and mik we found that the vehicle was destroyed after 30 seconds of the damage you made on mik's vehicle which clearly proves your innocence, apologies for the misunderstanding, you will be refunded for the damage you got, i want you to understand that these kind of cases are hard to deal with and requires alot of work to complete the whole picture

I suggest you to record your gameplay it protects you and helps us in this kind of cases.
-Appeal approved
-Locked.