Author Topic: [wT]Pez. RDM and family insults  (Read 580 times)

Offline x4x

• Respect: +11/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
[wT]Pez. RDM and family insults
« on: February 18, 2024, 11:00:47 pm »
Your in-game nameNiovie
Their in-game name[wT]Pez.
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Today
Details[wT]Pez. killed me then after that when we were around he started immediately to shoot us for no reason. You can see that when he realized he did a mistake, he stopped and started to throw crap into the chat. He didn't warn us or anything, I do not have a full recording because I wasn't expecting that from him. Please check the /logs as well from the video.

I used the /complain in-game function and Don and SilentHunter were in-game and they didn't do anything to him. They literally just ignored the complaint and helped him.

I will send a staff complaint about them both very soon so @managers please have a look.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)RDM:

Family insults:

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-19
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Re: [wT]Pez. RDM and family insults
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 11:40:19 pm »
Hi there, I don't see a family insult but a direct insult to you which is allowed to some extent and since this is the only time he said it, he did not break a rule.

As for the RDM part, the logs aren’t sufficient to prove anything but, since we witnessed the situation, the player was punished in game.

Sending email about us is your right, but I am still unaware of what we did wrong. What I believe, is that you are taking it wrong way. Even as a staff member I am still a player, and so does every other staff member. If you're expecting us to stop enjoying and look for reports all day then I am sorry to disappoint you, it is never going to happen. I play as both cop and robber and I do team up with random people and my friends. You need to get it out of your head that I or anyone here is doing any personal favor to anyone cause we are not.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 11:55:00 pm by SilenTHunteR »

Offline x4x

• Respect: +11/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 12:30:52 am »
Hi there, I don't see a family insult but a direct insult to you which is allowed to some extent and since this is the only time he said it, he did not break a rule.

As for the RDM part, the logs aren’t sufficient to prove anything but, since we witnessed the situation, the player was punished in game.

Sending email about us is your right, but I am still unaware of what we did wrong. What I believe, is that you are taking it wrong way. Even as a staff member I am still a player, and so does every other staff member. If you're expecting us to stop enjoying and look for reports all day then I am sorry to disappoint you, it is never going to happen. I play as both cop and robber and I do team up with random people and my friends. You need to get it out of your head that I or anyone here is doing any personal favor to anyone cause we are not.

How was he punished in game exactly? Did you give him 1 inf point like you did to [wT]Ch0ppa for DOUBLE RDM? Can a manager also look into this? I have the feeling the "punishment" was very less harsh.

You never responded to my complaint nor did you give an answer to it. I do not want you to answer to my complaints instantly but it would've been nice if I had gotten any kind of response in-game. You guys just ignored me completely while witnessing the situation. You both saw the complaint and you both knew that you can "respond" to it and "give an answer" to it.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 10:28:22 am by Niovie »

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024, 04:03:18 pm »
i don't see any family insults, and the player was punished in-game for RDM.