Author Topic: Staff Raptor the excuse maker  (Read 284 times)

Offline Hobgoblin

• Respect: +2/-20
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hobgoblin
Staff Raptor the excuse maker
« on: February 18, 2024, 11:50:58 am »
He says in my report:

Hello, idk who made it invalid your complaint. But I'll say smt. You always trick us with logs only. Last time you shooted gas station and there is no logs and somehow we got video and we invalid your complaint. So, We need video for your complaint always or else even i was ig / forum. I'll invalid your reports.

So, if you video send us here ASAP or else Denied.

Denied for what? Clearly i exited from jail and those idiots clearly want murder me when i attempt rob. Don't judge without knowing anything or i make report for you raptor.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 11:56:55 am by Hobgoblin »

Offline ShadowWalker981

• Respect: +1/-1
  • Before you get one win, you gotta take 1000 losses
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ShadowWalker981
  • Discord name: ShadowWalker981
Re: Staff Raptor the excuse maker
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 12:55:46 pm »
Posting here isn't necessary. If you have a problem with a staff, why not either DM personally and resolve the situation, or email a manager about them. You were denied about multiple things. I don't want to be in your business about things but I also think posting things(in the wrong area) and just making post for everyone to see isn't worth it. There is other ways to get the answer you need/looking for.  Not Posting pointless things.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 12:58:29 pm by ShadowWalker981 »

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-80
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 07:26:11 pm »
Posting here isn't necessary. If you have a problem with a staff, why not either DM personally and resolve the situation, or email a manager about them. You were denied about multiple things. I don't want to be in your business about things but I also think posting things(in the wrong area) and just making post for everyone to see isn't worth it. There is other ways to get the answer you need/looking for.  Not Posting pointless things.

stfu

post here instead, its more interesting

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2024, 08:59:19 pm »
This sounds like a staff complaint rather than a general topic. Read https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,1188.0.html