Author Topic: Something about the latest revoked rule change  (Read 272 times)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Something about the latest revoked rule change
« on: February 17, 2024, 04:47:47 pm »
Hi, even if i'm not playing right now, i'm always around to share my ideas about enjoying the gameplay as well. Sadly the server player count is lower than the good old days, i wasn't here for a while so i don't know why but i was reading this post: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,18426.0.html and i thought to share my ideas with you all.

This isn't a deathmatch server but preventing criminals to help other criminals at all could be annoying and increasing complaints, maybe that's why the community rejected the rule change.

I suggest to remove this rule: "You may kill cops if they get very close to you" and turn it into "You may attack/kill cops only if they already started shooting/firing at you, your friends or any other criminal", by this way cops are free to turn around the map and enter interiors (like ammunation) if there are many robbers inside. That rule could be helping a lonely cop trying to chase a group of robbers by catching them 1 by 1. I know giving cops the right to the first shot could be annoying, but at the same time could be annoying for them being attacked by the whole server while trying to plan chasing someone.

Rule exceptions:
-Cops camping inside/outside bank -> Robbers allowed to attack them
-Cops following or camping during a house/store robberry -> Robbers allowed to attack them
-Cops equipped their tazer -> Robbers allowed to attack them
-Cops camping or following robbers engaged in any other robberry action -> Robbers allowed to attack them
-Cops camping or following robbers that are chilling around (not directly engaged in robberries) for more than 1 or 2 minutes* -> Robbers allowed to attack them

*Latest exception is to prevent pussy acting cops going around and keep following a group of robbers to wait until they are low or fucked just to abuse and claim their first shot on them.

Another good thing could be preventing crew members from helping any other crew member to escape/kill cops if there isn't an alliance between the involved crews. Crew members are free to protect everyone that isn't in any other crew they haven't an alliance with.

Also would be good adding a rule to prevent robbers following cops around and waiting until they are going to chase/arrest someone just to hunt them. Civilians (doesn't matter they have wanted level or not) shouldn't be able to follow cops around the map if they haven't any revenge to claim.

I noticed there were new updates, if i missed any exception giving an advantage to cops just feel free to share your ideas.

@Mike @Karbz @DoN @puuro

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Re: Something about the latest revoked rule change
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 09:58:06 pm »
lmao don't rush guys

Offline [RsA]Ikevoodoo

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +8/-7
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ikevoodoo
  • Discord name: Axolotl
  • Crew: [RsA]
Re: Something about the latest revoked rule change
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 01:48:17 pm »
This seems like a suggestion post it in suggestions board maybe it will get accepted @51ck51ck