• Discord name: Thegoodfather#4057
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
inf
« on: February 13, 2024, 01:59:53 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)none
Your in-game nameThegoodfather
Ban or infraction appeal?inf
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonecouple hours ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsThe emotionally unstable Dan was outside of bank and we went there to rob the bank. After killing the daddy's princess dan who was right outside of bank he got mad ( • ̀ω•́ ) & infracted me 2 points for cop dm. How it is supposed to be rdm when you are allowed to kill the cops outside the bank. Its not my concern of what you were doing there.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?The emotionally unstable Dan was outside of bank and we went there to rob the bank. After killing the daddy's princess dan who was right outside of bank he got mad ( • ̀ω•́ ) & infracted me 2 points for cop dm. How it is supposed to be rdm when you are allowed to kill the cops outside the bank. Its not my concern of what you were doing there.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?The emotionally unstable Dan was outside of bank and we went there to rob the bank. After killing the daddy's princess dan who was right outside of bank he got mad ( • ̀ω•́ ) & infracted me 2 points for cop dm. How it is supposed to be rdm when you are allowed to kill the cops outside the bank. Its not my concern of what you were doing there.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?vippy
Any more information to provide?The emotionally unstable Dan was outside of bank and we went there to rob the bank. After killing the daddy's princess dan who was right outside of bank he got mad ( • ̀ω•́ ) & infracted me 2 points for cop dm. How it is supposed to be rdm when you are allowed to kill the cops outside the bank. Its not my concern of what you were doing there.
@manager @dallay @bharway

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
Re: inf
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 01:35:53 pm »
First of all i will ask you to watch your mouth, i dont like the way you are insulting me or any staff member here and in-game, 2ndly yes you can kill any cop who STAYS at bank not a cop who is leaving it, i went there to deposit, saw you guys coming so i went inside my plane and trying to leave without even asking anyone to surrender yet noone of you stopped shooting

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 08:56:55 am »
Do you have any clip of the incident? @Thegoodfather

Offline Thegoodfather

• Banned
  • Respect: +32/-15
  • FAV PLAYER ~ [oG]Vippy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Thegoodfather
  • Discord name: Thegoodfather#4057
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2024, 06:34:29 am »
Why do i need to provide the clip of the incident, it wasnt me who gave a wrong infraction. It was your staff member dan. Who gave me a random infraction for killing someone right infront of bank.  Its not my concern of what dan was doing infront of bank. We simply went there to rob a bank and this guy was there so we killed him. Theres a rule which say “ You can kill the cop who is around the bank “ and thats what i did.

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2024, 11:28:27 am »
TheDan was infront of bank and mostwanted suspects are allowed to shoot the cops infront of bank/ near the bank, the punishment issused will be revoked & for your behaviour its toxic next time spam like that will get you punished
accepted.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 11:37:25 am by Moody »