Author Topic: discord ban  (Read 384 times)

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-87
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
discord ban
« on: February 11, 2024, 06:37:00 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Your in-game nameClink
Ban or infraction appeal?discord ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonetoday
Ban/infraction reason and detailsliterally got banned for saying get a life to a staff XDDD
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?no clue, probably he found that right and got butthurt? xddd
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I don't find using such sentence leads to a ban, so yeah obviously abusing his powers
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?moody, cuz I message him before he ban me
Any more information to provide?this nigga was looking for most minor things just to ban me, also he removed my crew tag for no reason(charlie said I aint in the discord group not kicked out of the crew) and he is willing to ban me in game also
ps: don't reply with non sense pls nor bring up some old shit
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 06:40:37 pm by xxzc1g »

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
Re: discord ban
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 07:03:19 pm »
I timed you out yesterday for being disruptive to a new player that's seeking answers for no reason at all,

Before the edit, you answered him "/q" which obviously is against the rules. Then again, you kept on being annoying to him for no reason:

To which I had to come and ask you this:

I timed you out for the day because obviously no one has time for your tomfoolery, and you're seeking drama for no reason. When your timeout ran out, you tagged me again and tried to provoke me again by going like "get a life xhioh hoho xd" which is pretty ironic considering you have over 100 hours every month ingame. Trust me I don't really care or have an effect on what you say, because everything you spew out is pretty stupid anyway, but go ahead, play the victim card by saying "I did nothing".

About your tag? Here you go, these are what the top 1337 guys said about you:

Obviously means you're no longer in the crew with them.

Offline Moody

• Respect: +28/-19
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
Re: discord ban
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 07:19:02 pm »
I timed you out yesterday for being disruptive to a new player that's seeking answers for no reason at all,

Before the edit, you answered him "/q" which obviously is against the rules. Then again, you kept on being annoying to him for no reason:
here it clearly shows you edited and was rude to a newbie which isn't appropriate

why did you had to be rude to a new player?
To which I had to come and ask you this:

I timed you out for the day because obviously no one has time for your tomfoolery, and you're seeking drama for no reason. When your timeout ran out, you tagged me again and tried to provoke me again by going like "get a life xhioh hoho xd" which is pretty ironic considering you have over 100 hours every month ingame. Trust me I don't really care or have an effect on what you say, because everything you spew out is pretty stupid anyway, but go ahead, play the victim card by saying "I did nothing".
here Cashewz just warned you about not creating a drama when you weren't supposed to but still decided to do so
and your reply was kinda rude to the staff who was just doing the job and decided to start the drama again when got unmute
About your tag? Here you go, these are what the top 1337 guys said about you:

Obviously means you're no longer in the crew with them.

you are no longer part of crew simple as that

Conclusion:
the punishment issued to you seems valid and your behavior was getting into high level and was trying to start a drama which failed

Denied