Author Topic: Add an /unstuck command  (Read 716 times)

Offline Vicio

• Respect: +7/-7
  • Smoker
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vicio
  • Discord name: ASAP_Bórquez#1607
Add an /unstuck command
« on: February 11, 2024, 07:16:08 am »
you must be out of combat for the last 5 or 10 minutes (and maybe without wanted level), it will respawn you in the closest spawn possible (or Just slap your character) , Maybe you have to "cast" the command for 10 secs to prevent abusing it. Mike can also add a cooldown to the command.

Why?,  because sometimes your character gets stuck inside a wall or floor and there is no staff online to help you , in that way you can unstuck your character without closing the game.

Offline Andualem

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-0
  • Enforcer
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Andualem
  • Discord name: andualem653
  • Crew: Not Interested
Re: Add an /unstuck command
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 07:57:16 am »
Mike will never agree with this. He rejected the /unstuck command for Testers because they are not fully staffs and unfreezing players is not part of their duty.
If Mike rejected it for Testers what makes you think he will make the command usable by everyone? If There are no staffs online you are out of luck and should relog.

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 08:28:24 am »
Just shout step bro
View trailers here.

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 08:30:34 am »
Step bro reject this

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2024, 08:49:02 am »
I don't think I'm 100% fully against this, but there would have to be certain conditions met, including not being wanted with a cop nearby, not having a bounty with another player nearby, and no recent damage given/taken. And only one use every hour or so maybe? I don't think teleporting a few hundred meters will really matter in most cases, but it will definitely be abused. I think maybe there should be a 15 second delay to use it perhaps, so you can't just use it to trick people. But it will be abused, I guarantee it.
View trailers here.

Offline M.8.N_

• BEST DMER & HELPER 2022
  • Respect: +15/-35
  • Don't Worry Don't Cry Smoke WeeD And Flyyy!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M.8.N_
  • Discord name: Perun#8466
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2024, 10:02:59 am »
I don't think I'm 100% fully against this, but there would have to be certain conditions met, including not being wanted with a cop nearby, not having a bounty with another player nearby, and no recent damage given/taken. And only one use every hour or so maybe? I don't think teleporting a few hundred meters will really matter in most cases, but it will definitely be abused. I think maybe there should be a 15 second delay to use it perhaps, so you can't just use it to trick people. But it will be abused, I guarantee it.
1min delay is better than 15secs if you are scared of abusing it so it would be fair , and tbh we need that cmd bcs sometimes there are no admins to help you.

Offline Vicio

• Smoker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2024, 11:23:50 am »
15 minutes cooldown, you must be out of combat and without wanted level (or far from cops), if you get stuck inside an interior the command will leave you outside next to the Door.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2024, 01:50:00 pm »
15 minutes cooldown, you must be out of combat and without wanted level (or far from cops), if you get stuck inside an interior the command will leave you outside next to the Door.
I think if you're getting stuck every 15 minutes you're doing it intentionally...
View trailers here.

Offline Vicio

• Smoker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2024, 11:40:32 pm »
I think if you're getting stuck every 15 minutes you're doing it intentionally...
im putting an example of a way to preven players to abuse it

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2024, 02:00:36 am »
Mike what if a person only want to just chill in his house with his friends but he's having a high pl due to which he's getting bugged again and again

Offline Andualem

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-0
  • Enforcer
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Andualem
  • Discord name: andualem653
  • Crew: Not Interested
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2024, 02:16:49 am »
Mike what if a person only want to just chill in his house with his friends but he's having a high pl due to which he's getting bugged again and again
he is going to have to fix his net