Author Topic: taking out rage  (Read 483 times)

Offline [V8]Death_Wish.

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [V8]Death_Wish.
  • Discord name: Gen_1X#3782
  • Crew: [V8]
taking out rage
« on: February 06, 2024, 02:25:35 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)   6742
Your in-game name   [V8]Death_Wish.
Ban or infraction appeal?   ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone   today
Ban/infraction reason and details     cheats /hacks basically aimbot
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?   because i never use it i never record cause my pc cant handle it . also i think gamers was just taking out his rage on me beating him in duels
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?    i joined the server and we were dueling . I sent gamers the request for the duel first in around first five duels he was winning easily then i called my brother to play against him he is a youtuber and plays on deathmatching servers so my bro was easily defeating gamers and also mostwanted.1337 but what on hell after he started a defeat streak he said and last words and banned me.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?    [V8]Vexa.
Any more information to provide?   no nothing all that is i told

Offline MW

• Respect: +4/-23
    • View Profile
  • Crew: 1337
Re: taking out rage
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 02:31:24 pm »
I guess I'm eligible to reply to this appeal,since I was the one who dueled this guy the most and assisted by @Gamers1412.I got few clips of him where the guy is suspected of aimboting.

Check 00;07 what a nearly impossible flick he does and his 4 sawnoff's bullets hits me.

Check 00;08 how the guy cant find me to aim at and suddenly he locks his uzi's on me.

I got a third clip too,but in this last one he seems legit so,won't be that much of a proof to keep him banned,but anyways,give it a look at 00;10

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 02:47:44 pm »
Silly excuses "i called my brother to play against him he is a youtuber and plays on deathmatching servers" It's old Not gonna work and for the you've written that is vouching you has also been banned for aimbot a lot of times Before aswell, Now As for the evidence Mostwanted.1337 Already shown it to you and for the other That I've recorded Has already been shown to the Aimbot detectives And They've approved it.

Offline Moody

• Respect: +28/-19
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 03:12:25 pm »
we have looked into the evidence and it has been confirmed by aimbot detectives that you were aimboting, the ban will stay and if you wish to appeal again be ready for consequences.
denied.