Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 472 times)

Offline Scarface7

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [ohb]Deontay.
  • Crew: OHB
My ban appeal
« on: February 04, 2024, 09:39:26 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)6731
Your in-game name[ohb]Deontay.
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneYOUR_TEXT_HERE
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCheat Hacks, AIMBOT
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Clearly i dont cheat i played this game a long time, ive been accused of cheating before but all of them got lifted, and one of the moderator just have something against me
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?me and Dugkat have a moneybag my friend doesnt have one so my friend started shooting at Dugkat I am the last hit against Dugkat thats why the kill registered to me, after that he reported/jailed me for 30 mins he told me that it was just a "warning jail" after i got out he instantly killed me and my friend (report then revenge) nice, now i spawned at hospital he killed me again or rob i cannot recall it anymore! now i asked my friend to help me get revenge against them after we killed them we both got banned for cheating! ion know kinda sus cuz that player Dugkat jailed me for a warning after sending me to jail he went to revenge kill me twice im not even fighting back. Anyone do something about this. Check the logs!!!!!!
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?no need just check the logs but my friend [ohb]pesad0n and i have a convo about it in a group chat in game
Any more information to provide?Check logs, check conversation of me and my Friend [ohb]pesad0n

Offline Scarface7

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [ohb]Deontay.
  • Crew: OHB
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 10:58:37 am »
Ps! After Dugkat killed us, thebird something i forgot his ign killed us also so we ignored Dugkat and tried to get a revenge kill. Dugkat then pm me and my friend 2v1 yada yada we ignored it cuz were chasing player named thebird but Dugkat chased us in ammunatio where he got killed then boom banned!!he banned my friend first [ohb]pesad0n and i got jailed cuz a cop killed me after my jail time i got ban also for using “aimbot”

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 01:50:46 pm »
Clearly i dont cheat i played this game a long time, ive been accused of cheating before but all of them got lifted, and one of the moderator just have something against me

What is bro yapping about https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,8888.0.html

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-69
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 06:47:25 pm »
Aimbot detectives had reviewed the evidence provided against you and it is valid to keep you banned, Denied.