Author Topic: Infraction appeal  (Read 997 times)

Offline Curious.

• Respect: +8/-18
  • Fvck around And find it out
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Curious.
Infraction appeal
« on: February 03, 2024, 08:50:03 am »
Your in-game name[oG]Curious.
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneIt was yesterday
Ban/infraction reason and detailsRdm
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?The staff member lacks understanding.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? So basically it was [wT]spookey. who were shooting one of my mate (nieth) outside bank, (nieth was on my team at that moment), So i decided to defend him I shooted back and took him down, meanwhile other cop already got both of them, the situation were already kind of chaos, with plenty number of cops there shooting around. Then i got pm from mod/admin asking me why I killed him, i've explained everything briefly to him. Still he comes up with something denial of proving me wrong which I already explained him, because he was one of wT staff member it was for sure he was got intentions of infracting me from start, so he was literally ignoring everything every detail of the situation I was explaining him, As I explained there, "the situation was already chaostic and even if i come to confusion this was expectional with the scenario happening there", So he literally infracted me without understanding entire story of what was happening. Also he was lacking understanding, he simply doesn't understood my response and came to conclusion of infracting me, I think in that situation the reporter or staff member must provide a evidence of me Rdming. taking action without understanding whole situation is unprofessional and the staff already caught lacking, So infraction without proper proof isn't valid, without any solid proof (recording) which should be provided in Rdm cases especially in this case. Also im attaching screenshots of our conversation so also check them.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?The players who were around.
Any more information to provide?Staff member doesn't understands simple english.

Attachments of our conversation:
1.https://ibb.co/HpGzcLP
2.https://ibb.co/RbpGSLQ
3.https://ibb.co/hK2TtB6
4.https://ibb.co/j8wFsJg
5.https://ibb.co/jRYv2c8
6.https://ibb.co/RNw36gg

take the accountability

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-20
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Re: Infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 10:41:01 pm »
First of all the staff understands English very well, second If your actions were wrong and logs supports my decision to infract you, then understanding English doesn't matter. Logs clearly says that you started shooting [WT]Spookey much later (6 seconds later to be accurate) than your friend Neith died, which is a lot of time to understand the situation and preventing yourself from taking such actions. Also there were no logs of shooting this "other friend" of yours that you have mentioned about.

If you have any other and valid proofs proving yourself innocent then please post them here. Text copied from log can be easily edited due to which it is not considered as any type of proof at all.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 10:57:54 pm »
Not that I like Curious, but judging from what Shockwave said, he did not witness the whole situation, or is at least only punishing based on logs.

Logs don’t show the full situation, sometimes they also get bugged… Here is an appeal where I was punished based on logs only, and even though it was denied, it was later accepted privately for some weird reason, staff did not want to correct themselves on forums.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,10030.msg47759.html#msg47759

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-20
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 12:58:49 am »
Not that I like Curious, but judging from what Shockwave said, he did not witness the whole situation, or is at least only punishing based on logs.

Logs don’t show the full situation, sometimes they also get bugged… Here is an appeal where I was punished based on logs only, and even though it was denied, it was later accepted privately for some weird reason, staff did not want to correct themselves on forums.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,10030.msg47759.html#msg47759

Logs just work fine and I did witnessed the situation. I saw him started shooting [WT]Spooky much later than Neith had already died. I just went through the logs to make sure maybe he shot or did not shot his other friend who was inside the car who was accompanying him since he mentioned he also shot him but there was no logs at all that would say that he did. I wish if I had pressed the recording button a bit more earlier but, at least I can say that I did witnessed the incident and I saw him shooting after Neith had already died.

Offline Curious.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 01:07:21 am »
First of all the staff understands English very well, second If your actions were wrong and logs supports my decision to infract you, then understanding English doesn't matter. Logs clearly says that you started shooting [WT]Spookey much later (6 seconds later to be accurate) than your friend Neith died, which is a lot of time to understand the situation and preventing yourself from taking such actions. Also there were no logs of shooting this "other friend" of yours that you have mentioned about.

If you have any other and valid proofs proving yourself innocent then please post them here. Text copied from log can be easily edited due to which it is not considered as any type of proof at all.
So simply remove the infraction right? you must have known logs are not always accurate in some scenarios especially in this case, also I have already clearly explained you in /apm that in my screen neith wasn't completely dead, he was on pee hp, so I decided to shot back by chance to defend him, Also about "Proving Myself innocent" then I believe its also your job to prove me wrong here by providing a valid evidence of me Rdming, again "logs are not always accurate you couldn't always judge by them, thats why the recording rule is there.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 01:18:06 am by Curious. »
take the accountability

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2024, 01:09:30 am »
Logs just work fine and I did witnessed the situation. I saw him started shooting [WT]Spooky much later than Neith had already died. I just went through the logs to make sure maybe he shot or did not shot his other friend who was inside the car who was accompanying him since he mentioned he also shot him but there was no logs at all that would say that he did. I wish if I had pressed the recording button a bit more earlier but, at least I can say that I did witnessed the incident and I saw him shooting after Neith had already died.

Again, sometimes when you shoot someone while on foot, the logs don’t catch it, even if you hit the target and damage them. This might be rare to happen, but it happens, point is I added a link to show it happens and why you need to witness the whole situation.

Offline Curious.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 01:12:51 am »
take the accountability

Offline Curious.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 07:22:01 am »
how long is it going to take just to deny/accept an appeal? everything's is hella clear here now. if he doesn't have the actual footage of incident then simply remove the infraction?
take the accountability

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2024, 08:55:23 am »
Well after Checking every evidence and explainations I came to an conclusion that the actions logs are not enough to prove Curious RDMing And the Video Evidence provided Also Does not proves anything as there is Insufficient evidence I'll accept the appeal.

Accepted.