Author Topic: Eriis QTA & Bug abuse  (Read 716 times)

Offline WAP

• Respect: +21/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
Eriis QTA & Bug abuse
« on: February 01, 2024, 10:33:03 am »
All logs are GMT+0/Server Time

Robbed me before city change then immediately /q'd:
(click to show/hide)

Bug abusing with prostitute services, continuously offering then running far away after accepting, and repeat:
(click to show/hide)

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline MrEris

• Respect: +2/-7
  • Hello friend!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eriis
Re: Eriis QTA & Bug abuse
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 10:45:58 am »
Lmao nothing more to say if 3 minutes are instant quit, i should have waited for you to change your class from medic to civ so you can and kill me or something? What bug did i abuse can you replicate it or maybe you have video evidence?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 10:48:59 am by Eriis »

Offline WAP

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2024, 10:53:36 am »
Lmao nothing more to say if 3 minutes are instant quit, i should have waited for you to change your class from medic to civ so you can and kill me or something? What bug did i abuse can you replicate it or maybe you have video evidence?

You robbed before city change (obvious intention to avoid getting clapped/rev) then /q (to avoid the same).

Regarding bug abuse, it's reproducible and again, proven in chat logs. You kept offering services to get $690, drove off as soon as it was accepted, to invoke "You went too far away and the service has been cancelled." then kept coming back, avoiding the cooldown.

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2024, 10:54:34 am »
Without video evidence I can't imagine the situation.

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2024, 10:55:30 am »
You robbed before city change (obvious intention to avoid getting clapped/rev) then /q (to avoid the same).

Regarding bug abuse, it's reproducible and again, proven in chat logs. You kept offering services to get $690, drove off as soon as it was accepted, to invoke "You went too far away and the service has been cancelled." then kept coming back, avoiding the cooldown.
It doesn't seem to be a bug from my Pov

Offline MrEris

• Hello friend!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2024, 10:58:57 am »
As i mentioned earlyer i deffinetly dont have anything better to do than wait for you in a samp server so you can do some actions.
And if driving around and coming back now counts as a bug abuse then im a - https://ibb.co/album/t80Wjn
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 11:02:12 am by Eriis »

Offline WAP

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2024, 11:24:09 am »
It doesn't seem to be a bug from my Pov

I don't think that's how Mike intends this to be used so might be worth clarifying with him.

Offering services then running away as soon as it's accepted is clearly bug abuse. As soon as Erriis accepts, he runs away, so that I receive the 'You went too far away and the service has been cancelled.' and still gets paid. Doing this multiple times is bug abuse.

The QTA is very clear though.

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2024, 11:53:48 am »
I don't think that's how Mike intends this to be used so might be worth clarifying with him.

Offering services then running away as soon as it's accepted is clearly bug abuse. As soon as Erriis accepts, he runs away, so that I receive the 'You went too far away and the service has been cancelled.' and still gets paid. Doing this multiple times is bug abuse.

The QTA is very clear though.
You can always decline his request (ez).

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2024, 11:54:46 am »
and I will be needing video evidence for Q2A probably, because how could a player tell if you're going to seek revenge while you're not even close to them.

Offline WAP

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2024, 11:59:05 am »
You can always decline his request (ez).

Yeah I did when I realised what he was doing. Although he was still following me around continuing to attempt this.

I'm sure Mike could clarify the intended usage of the 'You went too far away and the service has been cancelled.' feature.

Offering services then running away as soon as it's accepted is seems to be bug abuse, especially how as as I accept, he runs away, so that I receive the 'You went too far away and the service has been cancelled.' and still gets paid. Doing this multiple times is bug abuse.

and I will be needing video evidence for Q2A probably, because how could a player tell if you're going to seek revenge while you're not even close to them.

Robbing 1 second before city change is clearly avoiding revenge. Then quits once city is changed, to avoid revenge fully. If this isn't considered QTA then smh lol. The intention to avoid is so, so clear.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 12:01:21 pm by WAP »

Offline MrEris

• Hello friend!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2024, 04:26:45 pm »
Robbing 1 second before city change is the same as you rob store, same shit with players, there is no such a rule that says you cant rob people before city change.

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2024, 06:37:51 pm »
Yeah I did when I realised what he was doing. Although he was still following me around continuing to attempt this.

I'm sure Mike could clarify the intended usage of the 'You went too far away and the service has been cancelled.' feature.

Offering services then running away as soon as it's accepted is seems to be bug abuse, especially how as as I accept, he runs away, so that I receive the 'You went too far away and the service has been cancelled.' and still gets paid. Doing this multiple times is bug abuse.

Robbing 1 second before city change is clearly avoiding revenge. Then quits once city is changed, to avoid revenge fully. If this isn't considered QTA then smh lol. The intention to avoid is so, so clear.
I've noticed that were on duty as a medic at that time.

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2024, 06:38:27 pm »
The city change doesn't effect your revenge btw

Offline WAP

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2024, 08:15:40 am »
I've noticed that were on duty as a medic at that time.

They were on prostitute duty?

I went off medic duty to get rev upon spawning after city change. Checked player list and they were gone.

Robbing 1 second before city change is the same as you rob store, same shit with players, there is no such a rule that says you cant rob people before city change.

There's no issue with robbing 1 second before city change. It's the fact you did that then quit, which shows clear intention to QTA to avoid rev.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2024, 05:06:48 am »
That's not either a bug abuse or a quit to avoid, he can quit since it's city change where you can't get him, he could stay unspawned would you kill him? I doubt it, why is that supposed to be a bug abuse, he is going away to end the service which gives him literally nothing, Use report format next time, Denied.