Author Topic: perecent typo (massive game breaking bug)  (Read 412 times)

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
perecent typo (massive game breaking bug)
« on: January 31, 2024, 05:44:37 am »

as this is a very major game-breaking bug I won't say no to a reward 😇
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 08:38:11 am by WAP »

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
Re: perecent typo
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 07:51:06 am »
so explain it in my dms I'll give you good reward depending on how game breaking it is.

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
Re: perecent typo
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 08:17:05 am »
so explain it in my dms I'll give you good reward depending on how game breaking it is.

Well, a typo of such epic proportions that it threatens to bring down the entire fabric of MCNR. This is not just any typo - this is the kind of mistake that can completely mess up the server. Let me explain:

Firstly, it's impossible to explore 100 "perecent" of San Andreas, as one may only explore 100 percent of San Andreas. This means that players are completely unable to explore a huge "perecentage" of content in MCNR.

More importantly, this "perecent" bug has consequences that extend beyond just exploring San Andreas. We've just had the Great Reset, but the entire economy of the server is at risk again.

The bank is no longer able to calculate interest rates, and prices for goods and services have already started fluctuating wildly due to the game's inability to calculate "perecentages" correctly. Just look at the price of the Infernus and Bullet - it's already happening!

It's not just civs, either. SAPD won't be able to fight crime effectively as the "perecentage" of successful arrests can't be calculated, so MCNR will quickly become unbalanced with pure chaos and anarchy.

If we continue to allow this bug to exist, it might end up breaking 100 "perecent" of the game script. We really don't want that, especially so soon after the release of 2.0.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 08:21:52 am by WAP »

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: perecent typo (massive game breaking bug)
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2024, 10:45:30 am »
Will fix ty
View trailers here.