Author Topic: Ban Evasion and Aimbot - Falsefully Issued Punishments  (Read 971 times)

Offline Bendary

• Banned
  • Respect: +10/-10
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xolonium
  • Discord name: Bendary
  • Crew: oG
Ban Evasion and Aimbot - Falsefully Issued Punishments
« on: January 29, 2024, 05:49:50 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)-
Your in-game name[oG]Sul6an
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone90 days ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsFalsely banned for ban evasion (Mustafa) and cheating.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?These punishements/bans were wrongfully issued because I never did these things, I even asked @Cashewz multiple times to watch my stream so I could prove myself clean, but he didn't replied and it seems like they just don't want to unban me even when I'm ready to prove that I'm clean, About Mustafa's case, already made an appeal but I'm gonna mention it here to that Mustafa is my relative/friend and we live next to each other and we both plays Mike's COPS & Robbers from same IP, I can even prove that on live, asked almost all managers, even Karbz but they never replied.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?

Aimbot ban :[/b]

: I was never aimbotting, I can even prove that on live to entire Mike's COPS & Robbers server, I'm always ready to do that but Management is not replying to my messages, I PMED almost all managers that I am ready to prove myself clean on a stream but they are not replying and it clearly seems like they don't want me to get unbanned, I'm clean and I'm ready to prove that on a live stream and it's been a long period of time I'm bothered PMING managers about that but they ain't replying so i decided to make an appeal.

Mustafa's Case :[/b]

About MUSTAFA'S case, I'm not mustafa it's clearly visible LMAO, we live next to each other and we play on same location / IP and he's my relative/friend and we are IRL friends,  And we're trying to explain it to management from a long period of time but they are not listening to us and denying all of our appeals without even investigating. Why management banned me by accusing I am Mustafa, Lmao. I'm not Mustafa and I can prove that on live stream as well, or whatever it takes. We're IRL friends and Mustafa started playing after I got banned and that means that I am Mustafa and management issued me 2nd false punishment? What's up with the staff, they are not even investigating my case seriously. Please I need a higher staff to investigate this appeal/case now.

I had asked @Cashewz several times that I can stream my gameplay on call LIVE to him but he never replied, and I had even contacted Karbz regarding that, same response. He never replied too, so I decided to make an appeal 2nd time to appeal this wrongfully issued ban and punishments, this case has to be investigated seriously, please. I need an higher staff to investigate this. I'm ready to stream my gameplay and prove that I'm not Mustafa. But managers won't reply. Please take a look into my appeal deeply, thank you!

Any witnesses that can vouch for you?-
Any more information to provide?No, nothing more to provide. Everything I want is to get this case investigated seriously by higher management. Please resolve it.
[/size]

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
Re: Ban Evasion and Aimbot - Falsefully Issued Punishments
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 06:50:39 pm »
The aimbot case was cleared and concluded unless proven in reverse.
but not sure about the mustsfa one

Offline Bendary

• Banned
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 08:44:02 pm »
Thank you for your response. After discussing with some administrators from other servers and having them review my case, they assisted me in drafting this reply.

1) How aimbot works in programming
a) Closest to crosshair vs FOV aimbot
In programming, to simulate a skin aimbot (the one visible in your friend's video), you need to move the camera to a specific location in the X Y axis. How is this achieved? You filter a stream of people appearing on the screen, selecting the one closest to your aim or, if using FOV, within the FOV. FOV can be problematic because if someone occupies more space in it, the aim might jump to that target. Let's assume the aimbot selects the one closest to the mouse.

This screenshot is just before the presumed lock, which seems suspicious, but could be influenced by various factors. I'll address this later. Notice the shorter distance from where the aim should be to the "non-fighting player" compared to the player he was engaging. Regarding FOV usage, I haven't observed the aimbot fail to target another player in the entire video, nor in his gameplay. Additionally, when the biker was present and occupied more of the FOV, Bendary still didn't shoot him but managed to hit the other player well. Hence, I dismiss the FOV theory.

b) How do we know where to move the camera?
As mentioned earlier, we stream the players on screen, but Bendary's shots seem improbable. Here's why:

This is where he shot. When using an aimbot, you can target the closest bone or a selected list of bones to move the camera to. Here's the list:

The aim jumped to the right side of his head, not even hitting his head, but his HAT, which can't be attributed to aimbot since no reasonable person would create a "hat aimbot." One could argue there's an option to disable the aimbot upon reaching the body. However, if that were the case, the aim would halt when it reached the left center of his body, which didn't happen. So, to summarize, the aimbot has to lock onto one of the bones. The only way to prevent this would be to include an "on-body" option, but then it would stop upon hitting the skin, which didn't occur. Thus, we can assume he used a "hat aimbot."

2) General Mouse Movements
Analyzing other scenarios in the video, I noticed similar mouse movements where he didn't target him directly. There were instances where he aimed at the floor after a similar movement, suggesting he might have had a lucky shot there.
Conclusion:
I personally don't believe this is aimbot. It could also be due to Bandicam, known to skip frames and auto-complete them. Additionally, I can't think of any aimbot that would behave in this manner. I've seen him make similar camera movements and miss, so I would conclude he's not using aimbot, or I'll keep him on my watch list until I'm certain. With all due respect, I think banning him for this would be a mistake. I understand how one can appear suspicious at times. Thank you for considering my perspective.

Offline Bendary

• Banned
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 08:57:53 pm »
The aimbot case was cleared and concluded unless proven in reverse.
but not sure about the mustsfa one
Mustafa is not me!!! How did you came to that conclusion?

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 05:52:14 am »
Your original appeal for aimbot was decided by Karbz, so only they or Mike can lift your ban. Regarding Mustafa's ban, I didn't find a ban with that username; however, if they're banned, they must make a ban appeal, not you on their behalf. 

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2024, 06:44:07 am »
I'm sick of seeing your appeals, they are annoying the hell out of me.

Your appeal was denied, and yet you're still appealing just about every day and getting nowhere with your appeals.

You will be unbanned Wednesday (15th May 2024)

Any other appeals made prior to this time will result in the ban being extended beyond this time period.

@Lancerb1 @mafiahunter