Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 490 times)

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
My ban appeal
« on: January 28, 2024, 11:45:34 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)6603
Your in-game nameFapfvl
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneJanuary 22nd or 23rd
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI was wrongfully banned for supposedly "leaking player address" and another bullshit reason of "death threats" to which our dear manager Moody hasn't responded to/about till date which classifies tht reason as null and void.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I believe this ban is wrongful because I certainly did not leak the address of [wT]nova in public chat and rather messaged him privately about it.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I sincerely request the management to reduce this ban to 2-3 months as I really do not deserve this long of ban, although on fair grounds I don't deserve this at all because there was no "leak". But I will still be happy to accept a reduced ban but better I'd like this ban to be removed, again on fair grounds.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?@Moody, I would ask him to review logs and firstly show us all where my "death threats" are and secondly confirm it that I did not leak anybody's address in public chat.
Any more information to provide?My 2 previous appeals: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19387.0.html
                                  https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19395.0.html

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 06:34:35 pm »
There were still bad intentions behind your messages, "I have your IP address" there would be no reason for this to be said at all unless you're trying to threaten someone and in this scenario we believe it was indeed your intention.

This situation could have been completely avoided had you just kept to yourself, I do not believe you're worthy of a time reduction but instead to serve out the full length of the issued ban.

So therefore I am denying your appeal -  If you are not happy with my answer please feel free to approach Mike , posting another ban appeal will ultimately end with you being forum banned so I advise not trying that.