Author Topic: Spend the money  (Read 674 times)

Rated 5 times

Offline MW

• Respect: +4/-22
    • View Profile
  • Crew: 1337
Spend the money
« on: January 27, 2024, 11:57:14 am »
« Last Rated on: January 29, 2024, 09:10:20 pm »
After The Reset everyone seems to have caught up with their wealth before it.Yet again,money lost its value,only earnings no losses.In my opinion it would be better if x2 ended ASAP,everyone got nice houses,a lot of money and there is no need for them to play anymore except for few minutes.

1.Reduce the amount of bags that’s in the bank vault,what is the point if there is competition?
This would make bank robbery a lot more fun and risky.
2.Add more taxes.
I know that we are paying a percentage of our money,IF there is over $5m in the bank account.Add taxes to those who are owning properties Mike.Add tax based on the amount of cars someone has,tax on their properties,I mean,owning a big ass villa in Richman and not paying a cent for it?Call this a luxury tax.So if someone goes broke and can’t pay taxes,the property goes immediately for sale,thus every player may have a chance to buy a nice house.
3.Add Life Insurances.
Could he bought at hospital.The idea of Li’s is for players (especially cops) to stop fucking suicide,I mean what are they going to lose,$5k?Also the point of Li’s is that,if you die without one,you lose your guns and a certain amount of money to pay of your medical fees (should exceed $20k imo).Would be good to be able to have at least 2 Li’s in inventory.

Offline [RsA]Ikevoodoo

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +8/-7
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ikevoodoo
  • Discord name: Axolotl
  • Crew: [RsA]
Re: Spend the money
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 12:08:16 pm »
not good for new players

Offline MW

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 12:30:05 pm »
not good for new players

Which is not good? Property tax? Or bank robbery? I’ve never known a new player who have had a house.

Offline $ij

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: $ij
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2024, 12:41:53 pm »
I mean if u nolife on the game for a week you will get everything back for the most part if u don't play still like myself u will have 0 score and 10k cash taxes won't do shit

Offline Jex

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-9
  • The one you'll miss
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jex
  • Discord name: jex1998
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 12:57:27 pm »
The ×2 cash ends today dude
And Mike put it there on purpose because we old players don't wanna work our asses off like we're on a RP server just because we want to have some fun in the evening in the server.

And prices have surged enough already. I can't have a bullet now because it'll cost me 1.8 m to buy and 90k to recover. Gambling limit has come down to 100k. And what else?

Offline MW

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2024, 02:16:28 pm »
Y’all are greedy as hell.All you think of is money and what you can buy with it,you want to feed your superiority complexes with in-game money.Yeah that’s the point of the game,so you can’t afford that bullet,therefore you have to play more in the server to earn the money.I already got ~$12m and 3 cars,it’s getting boring.
 Tbh I only join the game to DM,but if y’all are rich as fuck there is no need for you to rob the bank or rob me and I won’t have a reason to DM you.No one enjoys the game.

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2024, 06:08:46 pm »
I agree with this suggestion. There isn't enough taxing in game and the current system gives out way too many rewards for doing the simplest of things as to remunerate the players for their progression which in my opinion, is wrong. Cut down the amount of rewards where they aren't necessary and reward players for taking sizable risks/doing hard things instead. Taxing should work based on how rich you are while accounting for properties owned, vehicle types and amount and/or whatever else there may be.

I also support lowering the amount of bags during a bank robbery because like you mentioned it makes them riskier and harder to commit to. Maybe increase the payout for each individual bag? Not up to me but this would definitely be good. Cooldowns for all robberies should also be increased across the board while probably increasing the payouts, this would mean cops get to catch a breath and respond to criminals much more efficiently.

Medical fees should definitely exist as they would be another thing to be aware of while being wealthy. Upon death, you must pay a fee to the hospital for reviving you which should be relative to the amount of money that you currently have (exceeding no more than a certain cap), for example if you have 2M then you should lose something around 100k or so. This would make people suicide a lot less in situations where they have to do something they probably dislike and would also mean that people have to be extra cautious about taking risks.

I'm not so sure about the addition of Life Insurances because what you suggested is practically a feature in CBCnR so I'd suggest we get our own version of Life Insurances with a few changes or swap out the names/make them work differently or whatever.

Lastly while we are here, I'm also urging Mike to make negative scores a thing. The current scoring system is pretty bad and never an indicator of how good a player you are but rather how much/long you've been playing, which is not what a scoring system is supposed to do. Make people lose a ton of score upon death, upon arrest, upon a failed robbery, whatever, you name it. Every time I am online and press TAB to check who else is online, everyone has thousands and thousands of score which means nothing but how long they've been playing for/how regularly they play. Make it something worth actually grinding.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 09:38:39 pm by DRAG0NFURY »

Offline MW

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2024, 09:13:43 pm »
I'm not so sure about the addition of Life Insurances because what you suggested is practically a feature in CBCnR so I'd suggest we get our own version of Life Insurances with a few changes or swap out the names/make them work differently or whatever.

Lastly while we are here, I'm also urging Mike to make negative scores a thing.

Yes,Life Insurances idea is from CBCnR,it was a good feature,still it can be bended into something else,but similiar.For sure it has to be implemented into this server.

Everyone gains,no one loses->it is less interesting to continue playing.There should be losses too Mike,morelikely,there should be more losses than earnings.

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
  • Respect: +11/-41
  • Ina de mud me a pick kali bud
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kanarimortem
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2024, 09:07:04 pm »
Y’all are greedy as hell.All you think of is money and what you can buy with it,you want to feed your superiority complexes with in-game money.Yeah that’s the point of the game,so you can’t afford that bullet,therefore you have to play more in the server to earn the money.I already got ~$12m and 3 cars,it’s getting boring.
 Tbh I only join the game to DM,but if y’all are rich as fuck there is no need for you to rob the bank or rob me and I won’t have a reason to DM you.No one enjoys the game.

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2024, 09:09:58 pm »
-1, I think we need more ways to spend the money, not just tax the rich players. Why punish someone for getting rich lol, it's like giving him sway all the time because he's good at sniper.