Author Topic: Infraction Appeal  (Read 712 times)

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Infraction Appeal
« on: January 24, 2024, 11:41:47 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)Not Applicable
Your in-game nameShocKWavE
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including time zone24th January 9:10:53 PM
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI have received 3 Infraction. 1 For destroying a player's vehicle and 2 for harassing and lagpitting.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I've been recently playing MCNR a lot these days. The situation starts a player named Bigballer2 who yesterday stole my drugs and quit twice to avoid death when I approached him, unfortunately I no longer possess the evidence as I suspected he is nothing but a new player. When today I saw him joined and I made a prediction in the video below that he will quit when I'll approach him as he did yesterday just to prove that he breaks rule (please refer to the video from 00:01 - 00:16). When I approached him and robbed him, he started shooting me while just sitting and using Deagle and he took me out with that, which seemed very suspicious to me, so I went back to my recording and it was confirmed he was using Aimbot which specifically targets head and no re-load hack as well (Video duration 00:17 - 00:29). After this incidence I tried to kill him but he managed to kill me with his car so that didn't seemed worth adding in the video.

In my third attempt (00:30 - 00:52), he actually quit to avoid to prove my prediction was right and he did previously stole my drugs and quit to avoid. Now considering the fact that I had valid reason to kill him, the harassing infraction is absolutely illogical, I chose not to directly assault because he would not come out of the vehicle or maybe just quit again, and I also wanted to gather more evidences to get him banned for using illegal mods/hacks thats why I did what I did. I received 2 Infraction points directly, without a warning, without a single confirmation about what I did and why I did, which proves this is very unprofessional moderating, but that too doesn't surprise me because I realized that the person who infracted me is actually a ban evader, a legit cheater, and a massive rule breaker in my previous server who I don't know how even managed to become a moderator here at MCNR.

As having a profile of 0 previous Infraction/bans in my entire MCNR career, I think I did deserved a warning or at least being asked once about what and why I did what I did if this would have been a legit rule breaking, which is also not the case. No one can say, we don not warn and we directly infract people which is also very unprofessional since I have my self experienced that people breaking rule first time are always warned, even when I have reported someone them it had displayed "Player warned". Again this reminded me of the situation where Walt (being a tester) who intentionally RDM me along with his friends and agreed that he did it, got away with not any warning or infraction, but with a promotion to moderator. Now, explain to me how am I deserving of Infraction for something which was not wrong, and how was walt deserving of getting promotion even after doing legit RDM? We both were accused for the same thing its just that I was innocent still received Infraction and walt being guilty got promoted to moderator from a tester, Is this the MCNR Justice system? (I still have that report against him just for your reference to confirm)

Now coming to the Spee[d]emon, I received an Infraction for destroying his vehicle after killing him, again without considering the fact that this is first time I ever did this something like this, and without questioning why I did this. Recently I have dealt with a few situations where there were people who were staff that were online. I was killed by a potential hacker and a some newbie again when I was fishing. I reported them as soon as I encountered them. Being online in the game my reports were worked after 30-40 minutes later than the reports were registered and I was advised to report on forum with evidences since there were to many logs created within these 30-40 minutes. Now being a staff member, I think they are suppose to act on the reports immediately so that neither the player who reported and nor anyone else would face difficulties since that is why they are promoted for right?

Now I don't want to and nor do I have so much time making big reports for every small rule breaking specially by newbies, so I have stopped reporting them and started dealing them in game as a revenge for rule breaking and casual RDM. In this given case of destroying vehicle, I did so to get revenge for RDM that he did with me (00:53 - 01:05). I am very confident that none of these players actually reported me for breaking their vehicle or harassing them because they were breaking rules against me all the time so they wouldn't be fool enough to report me.

I've also showed the proofs of unprofessional staffing that I have talked about to @MIK just for your reference if you don't believe me.
I want my infractions revoked soon, Thanks.
Regards, Shockwave.

(I also allow other players on my post to comment their opinions on this)

Video of all the situations

Screen shot of the infraction reason

« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 11:47:21 pm by ShocKWavE »

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
Re: Infraction Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 02:47:22 am »
You got reported ingame because you were harassing a newbie.
https://streamable.com/ctvv5j

as for Spee[D]emon, after you killed him you destroyed his personal veh which is against the rules aswell.

An higher than myself witnessed it and let me handle it ingame, + also ask and mod+ before taking actions, you have play long enough on this server a old player simple rules like this should be known by yourself.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 05:37:40 am »
You got reported ingame because you were harassing a newbie.

I literally just provided you the proof that I had a valid reason to even kill him then how is it harassing if I am trying to ram him, care to explain? If you had taken a logical step by asking me why I am doing that, I would have straight away told you that he is cheating I am gathering evidence. You could have said stop it or simply would have reminded me that if you fail to do so you will get infracted for this.

Check logs before you make a move or at least ask the person why are you doing this while you were spectating instead of directly infracting the player. Did you cared to check the logs before? And if I am expected to not do this, then how come a tester got away with a promotion when he did the same with me?

as for Spee[D]emon, after you killed him you destroyed his personal veh which is against the rules aswell.

Like I also mentioned, I did that I agree, but that was in the response of him continuously trying to dm me about which I did not report but decided to take my revenge in game. So it is here cleared when I said that they did not reported me for sure and that without knowing the whole context or without checking any logs you infracted me.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 05:40:50 am by ShocKWavE »

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 05:48:50 am »
I also want to add one more thing, You were spectating me this whole time starting with Speed demon and Bigballer, so how did you ignored the moment when he blatantly used aimbot + no reload hack? cause that happened in between the videos you have provided. why did you ignored that and did not punish him when you were really spectating me this whole time?

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 06:03:02 am »
I literally just provided you the proof that I had a valid reason to even kill him
based on your clip he q2a yes? i already punished him ingame.
Yes you provided us a clip of you got a valid reason to kill him yes because of him q2a death -
https://imgur.com/a/JcugZnf (q2a on your clip).
https://imgur.com/a/kG1SOAQ (you attacked him with on his savannah after he q2a claiming rev by you).

After a minute ago he joined and you claimed your revenge on him -
https://imgur.com/a/NZ57Roj (Revenge already taken)

Action logs wont lie

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 06:08:14 am »
I also want to add one more thing, You were spectating me this whole time starting with Speed demon and Bigballer, so how did you ignored the moment when he blatantly used aimbot + no reload hack? cause that happened in between the videos you have provided. why did you ignored that and did not punish him when you were really spectating me this whole time?

Thanks to you they will be alarmed from being sus and to your concern thats our job to catch cheaters, as for you as a player it will be a great help if you /report <id> <reason> ingame so we can do our job collecting more evidence.

If you want to take actions by yourself you can do that aswell, Record them if they really are cheater theyre will be banned/ if sus will be monitoring.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 08:05:26 am »
Thanks to you they will be alarmed from being sus and to your concern thats our job to catch cheaters, as for you as a player it will be a great help if you /report <id> <reason> ingame so we can do our job collecting more evidence.

If you want to take actions by yourself you can do that aswell, Record them if they really are cheater theyre will be banned/ if sus will be monitoring.

Isn't that death of mine by him enough evidence for you to consider that he was actually cheating and my infractions in that case should be revoked immediately?

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2024, 09:35:08 am »
Isn't that death of mine by him enough evidence for you to consider that he was actually cheating and my infractions in that case should be revoked immediately?
Even tho his cheating your infractions wont be revoked fyi.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2024, 10:31:35 am »
Even tho his cheating your infractions wont be revoked fyi.

you won't decide that, you do remember all the times when you crawled around cheating and hacking all the time with your group and not giving a single fuck after getting banned even after multiple times right? your words and actions doesn't mean anything to me. A hacker is always a hacker maybe MCNR people doesn't know you well but I do and all the players from sacnr do.

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2024, 10:48:55 am »
you won't decide that, you do remember all the times when you crawled around cheating and hacking all the time with your group and not giving a single fuck after getting banned even after multiple times right? your words and actions doesn't mean anything to me. A hacker is always a hacker maybe MCNR people doesn't know you well but I do and all the players from sacnr do.
Infractions wont get revoked coz you break a rule. Rules are rules.

+ An admin+ will be responding on your appeal.

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2024, 01:11:15 pm »
The infractions are valid and they'll stay, and i was the one who approved you grieffing.
a friendly reminder: administrators job's to punish.