Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 1006 times)

Offline glaive

• Respect: +3/-5
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: January 24, 2024, 09:42:54 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)idk
Your in-game name.crzyz
Ban or infraction appeal?ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneidk
Ban/infraction reason and detailsmultiaccount/ban evasion
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?It wasn't wrongefully issued and i acknowledge my mistake, Im fully aware about the fact that i have did evaded my ban several times which isn't normally acceptable, and here i'm im appealing for a atleast 2nd chance to be able to play, also say my past history is clean as i haven't committed serious offence act against server rules, no offense while there are players like overdoz who are given a many chances despite their horrible past history, so i may deserved to atleast given a 2nd chance since my history were clean expect what i have commitedd, I request in possiblity of it reviewed by karbz because as i obversved you are good at giving people 2nd chances lets not talk about their past, i want to see your judgement here. @Karbz
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any more information to provide? just want to have atleast given a 2nd chance to play i have already posted like 2 appeals here i know its not normally acceptable but as i please and i acknowledged to what i have committed.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 09:47:34 pm by .crzyz »

Offline Curious.

• Respect: +8/-18
  • Fvck around And find it out
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Curious.
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 10:06:11 pm »
no offense, when there are players as bad as overdoz who are being given unthinkable chances knowing their horrible past, And there are players who deserved to be able to play again are being ignored here, lets not talk about they are also being welcomed in staff team, so justice should be served equally right? i'm not attacking any member of staff team here but by your logic karbz (you always believe its worthwhile giving someone a second chance, forget about their past xDD), So i think this dude is alot way better than players you given chance to, @Karbz

I'm not defending him here and what he did isn't acceptable i know, but i think he deserved a chance to play again and other players who also deserved to be.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 11:54:43 pm by Curious. »
take the accountability

Offline Arpa

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Arpa
  • Crew: TheBloods
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 06:27:42 pm »
no offense, when there are players as bad as overdoz who are being given unthinkable chances knowing their horrible past, And there are players who deserved to be able to play again are being ignored here, lets not talk about they are also being welcomed in staff team, so justice should be served equally right? i'm not attacking any member of staff team here but by your logic karbz (you always believe its worthwhile giving someone a second chance, forget about their past xDD), So i think this dude is alot way better than players you given chance to, @Karbz

I'm not defending him here and what he did isn't acceptable i know, but i think he deserved a chance to play again and other players who also deserved to be.

That ture. We need a new staff team that rules fairly. Everyone deserves a new opportunity  :-X

Offline Raptor.

• Respect: +9/-3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raptor.
  • Discord name: velociraptor.cc
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 05:42:38 am »
That ture. We need a new staff team that rules fairly. Everyone deserves a new opportunity  :-X

Posting useless messages in Ban Appeals

-Forum Warning

Offline Raptor.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2024, 05:44:03 am »

-Forum Warning

Offline glaive

• Respect: +3/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2024, 09:32:17 am »

-Forum Warning
you okay bro?

Offline Raptor.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2024, 10:43:25 am »

Under Discussion pls be patient

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2024, 04:51:14 pm »
After discussing with other managers we have came to conclusion that we are accepting your appeal, your other accounts will get deleted while you would have access to main account and unbanned.
Note- any form of repeated multi account will result in much longer ban, so we believe you won't do that.
Approved