Author Topic: Suggestion for management  (Read 820 times)

Rated 4 times

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
Suggestion for management
« on: January 24, 2024, 10:33:19 am »
« Last Rated on: January 24, 2024, 01:22:30 pm »
Don't take members into staff that have been involved in crews in the last 3 months. There always is going to be drama this way. You made a great call with Raptor. dude, he is not a verbal dude and does not dm that much. Take people who are not noticed everyday by everyone. The hardest working person you had was Jay_Dee, just try to find that personality again.

I would like to add that this is somehow a rule already, it's just not taken into consideration anymore and I doubt it not being in a crew makes you a bad staff member, I think it's otherwise.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 11:27:37 am by Ardealul »

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-48
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
Re: Suggestion for management
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 10:41:15 am »
+1, I'm with you in this, mangement shouldn't hire/accept application of those players who are in a crew for 3 past three months, because it's clearly visible that how ex-crews staff members are protecting their buddies in every case, I wouldn't like to mention those names, everybody knows that. And that's the reality, management shouldn't hire staff members from crews, instead they should hire those players who are not involved in any beef/fights of crews and plays mcnr as a game, not a life.
Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 10:44:49 am »
48923048th drama  :-\

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-48
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 10:46:38 am »
48923048th drama  :-\

If you have nothing important that is related to this suggestion, then your role is to stay shut up. thank you
Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 10:50:43 am »
then your role is to stay shut up.

Same phrase on very topic.

-1 Nothing that concerns you. I've seen everyone is playing it fair and not targeting specific players and stuff. This topic is especially for wT since Mikazuki and DoN joined mod team. Huge NO -1
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline DimitRizz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2024, 10:52:42 am »

If you have nothing important that is related to this suggestion, then your role is to stay shut up. thank you

It is just another way to make drama and hide your crying that there's no og staff left in staff, also such ones who can get accepted. Every player who can get accepted into staff team (who has kind of knowledge) are in crews, those players without crew can be count on my left hand. The end of my replies into this topic is now.

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2024, 10:58:23 am »
Both of them were/are wt and were/are staff members. Your answers are just proving my point.

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2024, 10:59:42 am »
+1, I'm with you in this, mangement shouldn't hire/accept application of those players who are in a crew for 3 past three months, because it's clearly visible that how ex-crews staff members are protecting their buddies in every case, I wouldn't like to mention those names, everybody knows that. And that's the reality, management shouldn't hire staff members from crews, instead they should hire those players who are not involved in any beef/fights of crews and plays mcnr as a game, not a life.
Yes, exactly. Even tho they say they left the crew, they are still teaming up and are on the crews discord server which makes them biased.

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 11:09:52 am »
Same phrase on very topic.

-1 Nothing that concerns you. I've seen everyone is playing it fair and not targeting specific players and stuff. This topic is especially for wT since Mikazuki and DoN joined mod team. Huge NO -1
It targets every crew, not only wT. Also, did you not work together on this? The 3 wt's.
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19375.0.html
You have to admit crews in staff just do drama.

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2024, 11:14:39 am »
Also, I did not said to remove the ones that are now. That would be unfair. Just from now, to avoid further drama, to add this rule and to really be applied, cause this rule somehow already exists, it's just not applied.

Offline DimitRizz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2024, 11:26:59 am »
Also, I did not said to remove the ones that are now. That would be unfair. Just from now, to avoid further drama, to add this rule and to really be applied, cause this rule somehow already exists, it's just not applied.

To avoid further drama you should stop making it first.

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2024, 11:29:47 am »
To avoid further drama you should stop making it first.

So let the things be as they are? No, thanks. You abused your staff position to make people do what you want which is unaccetable. You did this with your other crew members. To avoid drama, behave so I have nothing to write about. Stop calling it "drama" just because you did something bad and you got caught. Thanks for proving my point.

Offline DimitRizz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2024, 11:33:44 am »
So let the things be as they are? No, thanks. You abused your staff position to make people do what you want which is unaccetable. You did this with your other crew members. To avoid drama, behave so I have nothing to write about. Stop calling it "drama" just because you did something bad and you got caught. Thanks for proving my point.

If you call gathering information who is exposing IP Adresses and who is onto this (where you got caugh too) a staff abuse, feel free to cry about it.

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2024, 11:36:39 am »
If you call gathering information who is exposing IP Adresses and who is onto this (where you got caugh too) a staff abuse, feel free to cry about it.
I was not involved in that and you have no idea who was. And what has that to do with what i just wrote? Now stop crying and wait for Mike's reply. Also, i was getting ddos's, so someone also leaked my ip or he's using it because i started to talk. This is not ok, people in low level staff are no longer trusted.

Offline DimitRizz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2024, 11:37:48 am »
I was not involved in that and you have no idea who was. And what has that to do with what i just wrote? Now stop crying and wait for Mike's reply.

As a guy who knows, you might tell the staff team instead of protecting him  :)

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 11:39:05 am »
As a guy who knows, you might tell the staff team instead of protecting him  :)
Why do you think i know? You're just making statements without any proof of them. I saw the photos first time after they were leaked. I was not involved in that. Now stop accusing and get proof.

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2024, 01:22:25 pm »
Huge NO -1
The only thing we expect from you

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2024, 03:08:12 pm »
Do you really expect staff to investigate each staff candidate this in-depth, and keep record of everyone's crew membership, even though crews are not official?

This is just a silly suggestion. I don't think if someone was in a crew last week that they've left, why they shouldn't be allowed to be staff.

If they show behaviour that makes us think they're being biased because of their past crew affiliations then we'll take action.
View trailers here.