Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 331 times)

Online Cnsmi

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Mustafa Kemal Atatürk'ün askerleriyiz!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: cnsmi
  • Discord name: Galahad
  • Crew: none
Ban appeal
« on: January 23, 2024, 05:44:59 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)6132
Your in-game namecnsmi
Ban or infraction appeal?ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneYesterday
Ban/infraction reason and detailsi was banned for 3 mounths by beaten and yesterday my ban over but when i was banned i logon with another account named mirra(i didnt know its not allowed) so beaten kicked me and warned me for its not allowed so i quit and didnt log on until cnsmi's ban over. so when my ban is over i logon on with cnsmi and saw scores reset so i play like 10 min and quit to logon with mirra for look cars reset but beaten was banned mirra perma and didnt tell me. now cnsmi got perma too bc i logon with mirra (sorry for my bad english, english is not my native language)
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?because beaten didnt mention me banned mirra
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?beaten have to mention me about banned mirra because how did i know he banned mirra bc i didnt logon again until my ban is over
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?no
Any more information to provide?no
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (1881-∞)

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 12:59:04 pm »
Stick to one account, multi accounting is not allowed. However, the ban of 'cnsmi' has expired so stick to this account.