Author Topic: MCNR Staff unfairness and lack of professionalism towards players  (Read 6493 times)

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
Re: MCNR Staff unfairness and lack of professionalism towards players
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2024, 01:45:03 am »
The least that can be said is that all of this is really very sad, the staff is now resorting to series banning players linked to this undeserving, rule breaking and incompetent piece of bullcrap llizzii, ig if they start banning players with false reasons they're gonna seriously affect their player base and start losing players significantly because at the moment the moderation team especially is being really degenerative

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
Re: MCNR Staff unfairness and lack of unprofessionalism towards players
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2024, 02:41:53 am »
Bro trust me I wouldn't have gone through all this just to tell a lie. If I thought something was not 100% legit and got caught, I would've accepted it and moved on, it's a game after all.

The punishment for what we've done considering what that 'thing' is, it was very harsh, especially that we've were very transparent with Cashews about it, and never ever tried to hide anything.

You can also see how he kept on switching punishments, rules and things throughout the whole conversation. He first said that we'll get a less harsh punishment, then he decided to reset our accounts because Mikazuki, a member of the wT crew, who again, has a grudge on us, 'advised' him.

As a small thing, since you were talking about the houses that should've been auctioned off, a big part of our old houses are now owned by wT members, *laughing out loud*.

Even the best of best (admins) can get greedy. They could have tipped anyone to buy those properties for them to do a trade. See my #1. Similar to irl, insider trade is illegal.

PS - I do remember HeHe had Cashewz’s castle, and I recall that after your accounts were deleted, WT Shockwave bought the farm (could be someone else before him too who knows), but now Mikazuki owns it.

At the end of the day, to me it seems like Niove and Neith bought everything legitimately, then after that fact, they made use of an old game feature to get a limited amount of cash which they seem to have never used to buy properties, this can easily be checked in logs. When a staff member confronted them, they naturally got alerted and scared? Who wouldn’t if they are told that’s not allowed, afterwards they seemed cooperative.

The fact this was done after reset does not justify such an excessive punishment. Actual bug abuse like 2shot, cbug, etc, when a punishment is being considered, the staff will look at the harm done, you can’t know the future and you can’t punish on what would have happened because you don’t know what would have happened. @Cashewz

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: MCNR Staff unfairness and lack of professionalism towards players
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2024, 07:37:10 am »
I am not happy that player accounts were deleted, and this has been discussed internally already. Account deletion should only happen at player request or to remove multi-accounters' accounts. There's no reason to delete an account to punish a player. That's what bans are for, or the ability to edit cash/score/etc.

Their accounts have been recreated and given their donator status/rewards back. Nothing else can easily be restored.

In this situation, their cash should simply have been reset, maybe score too. Cashewz deleted their accounts because they did not know how to take the properties from them (short answer: you can't).

People may one day learn that abusing bugs or taking advantage of unfair ways of earning cash/score will result in a cash/score reset.
View trailers here.