Author Topic: MCNR Staff unfairness and lack of professionalism towards players  (Read 6489 times)

Offline x4x

• Respect: +11/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
Hi everyone,

I decided to create this topic to show you all my thoughts regarding my recent MCNR experience with the staff. Things are not ok in many ways and the future of this server doesn't look bright with such people in staff.

First, I just want to say that I am not trying to make anyone do anything and/or to instigate anyone, everything below is strictly my opinion and I believe that in 2024, everyone should have the right to share their thoughts. If this topic gets deleted for sharing my opinion only, then the community will know. This topic is also NOT meant to share any hate towards anyone, but as you are a part of this community, you deserve to know where you are standing.

This the whole story and its own original timeline, I have no reason whatsoever to lie.

---

Since the "big reset" started, me and a friend of mine grinded for hours to get some good properties by trucking and selling what we were getting out of /plants. ALL of our transactions can be verified.

Then at the end of the day, we noticed that we could make a bit more money.

I am not going to tell you how, the staff knows about it and it will end there. Let's just say that this thing was there from the very beginning and we just "finished" it.

This "manager" Cashewz who was in-game with this "mod" Mikazuki noticed it, and I briefly explained to Cashewz what we were doing, without trying to hide anything.

He gave us 'less harsh punishment' for talking about it with him: removed 1 mil from my bank account and somehow only 350k from this other player bank account and that was it.

Please note that at that time, this "mod" Mikazuki was in-game who has a grudge on me and this other player. Mikazuki advised this 'manager' Cashewz that even though we showed what we were doing and been completely honest, that me and this other player should have our accounts reset as well so a bit later the following happened.

Cashews, with his manager experience didn't understand that the properties that we bought we're 100% legit. I told him to check the entire logs/database and that I had no reason to lie.

This is after saying that 'we should get less harsher punishment' after taking money from our bank accounts:

This other player at this time got his account reset and I was still in-game. Cashewz teleported me to his location and required me to sell all of my properties.
In discord he said that he just wanted to 'ask me a few questions and that I didn't do that'.

[04:26:05] You have been teleported to Cashewz (16).

[04:26:23] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: just because u reported the bug doesnt mean you get less harsher punishments

[04:26:28] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: ur lucky im not deleting ur account

[04:26:30] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: sell this house now

They kept on asking me if I have any more houses so I can just sell them. Everyone knows about the property website, why make fun of players? Who do you think you are? This is just a video game at the end of the day.

This "mod" Mikazuki is also unfair to players and keeps grudges just because we kept on robbing him before the reset. He is also a part of the wT crew and I thought that staff is not allowed to be in a crew???

After Cashewz noticed that the cash that we've used to buy all of the properties was legit, this "manager" decided to change the rules:

Please also notice how he keeps on switching ideas and rules throughout the whole conversation.

Can anyone from the staff explain how all of this is fair to simple players like us?

Also can anyone explain to us how "THAT" is a bug? Things are just meant to happen that way.

I believe we've got our accounts reset unfairly by individuals who shouldn't be in staff. If this is how staff treats his community then I will not be a part of it anymore, not just because I got my account reset, but because this kind of behaviour AND unprofessionalism towards players should not acceptable. All of us are human beings and we're here mostly to have some fun. It's not right to be treated like this considering everything.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 08:38:36 am by Niovie »

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
Re: MCNR Staff unfairness and lack of unprofessionalism towards players
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 02:04:48 pm »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,18438.0.html
They are just small dumb niggas just leave em have fun

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2024, 02:32:27 pm »
Still baffles me how much you’re trying to play victim and justify yourself from abusing the bug. I didn’t even find out about the multiple houses you and Nieth bought with the bug, that’s why I had to go with deleting your accounts.

Imagine making insane amounts of dirty illegitimate money and have the audacity to cry about getting your accounts removed lol.

Lastly, I don’t need someone who keeps wishing cancer, death, and continuesly calls other players idiots call me unprofessional. You’re coping so badly now, anyone who wasn’t involved in in this exploit would pretty much do the same
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 02:44:06 pm by Cashewz »

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 03:19:05 pm »
Still baffles me how much you’re trying to play victim and justify yourself from abusing the bug. I didn’t even find out about the multiple houses you and Nieth bought with the bug, that’s why I had to go with deleting your accounts.

Imagine making insane amounts of dirty illegitimate money and have the audacity to cry about getting your accounts removed lol.

"Manager" I tried to prove you that you are wrong but wouldn't accept it completely. Unfortunately, the chronological order of events do not really help your lie to the community/staff. Let's make some calculations shall we? So the community and the staff can see it thoroughly.

I had these houses
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/19
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/153
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/1081
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/629

All of my houses were worth about: $4,468,700

Nieth had these:
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/363
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/152
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/155
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/25

All of Nieth's houses were worth about: $3,340,268

You and I, and the rest of the staff know exactly how to trigger that 'event' and how much money you get from it. The sums really do not add up.

Me and Nieth, we both were playing for 10 hours+, each, which is a total of more than 20 hours.

We were doing lots of trucking, weed planting and completed the Green Goo mission. I kindly asked you several times to check out the logs (I am sure there's a grand total on how much you made for trucking, another grand total for weed etc.) and see that the 'bug  money' weren't used to buy anything consider the hours that were put into the effort of EARNING 3-4 mil.

How about this, I will rejoin the server and grind using the ways mentioned above, and If I make ~$3.5mil in 10 hours without buying anything, will you resign? You are free again to check my stats/logs/whatever. Because you are still accusing us of using 'bug money' to buy all of these houses and we never bought anything with it, you are also saying that this is the reason our accounts got reset/deleted.

I really do not know how players like you are in staff. You just took drastic action immediately without listening to my side of the story or AT LEAST CHECK THE LOGS/GRAND TOTALS of the stats.

Lastly, I don’t need someone who keeps wishing cancer, death, and continuesly calls other players idiots call me unprofessional. You’re coping so badly now, anyone who wasn’t involved in in this exploit would pretty much do the same

That happened when I had like a few hours playing this server and I came from a very toxic community and trust me in this server people got off for a lot worse. I won't go into details because I got absolutely nothing against them and I do not care. I took full responsibility for that and I do not think you ever caught me of doing that again.

But yes, you are unprofessional and should not have such powers. You are lying to your community now. You deleted both of our accounts without even digging further like I asked you to do. If you did dig further and did some basic math, you'd have noticed a few things:
- we did earn that 'money' AFTER we bought what we wanted due to grinding
- when you were seeing 'that' in the chat, that's exactly when we were doing it: HOW WE COULD'VE BOUGHT 8 RARE HOUSES IN 10 MINUTES? That 'bug' takes time to be done.

If you were to check the logs to see WHEN WE BOUGHT the houses, then the the grand totals from the stats, and calculate a bit the cost of our houses, considering the hours that we had put into, you would have noticed that everything was LEGIT.

Again, stop lying, the proofs are right here in front of your face.

You do know how many bugs/money exploits (who were actually bugs) I've reported in the past and how much I tried to be a good part of the community. Why would I go through all this trouble to earn "that" money? Which is not really that much. We just thought that 'that bug' is a part of the game. People make mistakes but you did not really have to do that - deleting their accounts right away without even listening to them.

And once again about the 'bug' itself, it's just how things are ALLOWED to happen IN PLAIN SIGHT FOR EVERY SINGLE PLAYER, it was thought like that since the release of this server.

For further details I will be more than happy to speak privately with a staff member.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 03:24:08 pm by Niovie »

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2024, 03:20:17 pm »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,18438.0.html
They are just small dumb niggas just leave em have fun

I like this server, but with staff like this, people will just leave. We are all just here to have fun, not hold grudges and abuse other players as a staff member.

------

TL;DR for the staff - chronological order of events:
> Me and Nieth been grinding for 10hours+ to buy our houses
> At the end of the day we did that 'thing' to get a little bit more money
> Cashewz who was online noticed that in the chat, we told him everything because we didn't believe it's an exploit/bug/whatever since it was always there and WE NEVER EVER TRIED TO HIDE ANYTHING
> He took money from our accounts and that was it
> A bit later, Mikazuki "ADVISED" him that he should delete both of our accounts
> Cashewz abused us and deleted our accounts because of the following, and I quote:
I didn’t even find out about the multiple houses you and Nieth bought with the bug, that’s why I had to go with deleting your accounts.
> See how he says 'WITH THE BUG'? How could we have bought 8 very rare houses in 10 minutes considering everything? This is his justification.
> This "manager" keeps on switching rules and punishments

Very unfair to us, the players of this community.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 04:16:54 pm by Niovie »

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2024, 03:45:48 pm »
Lying about what exactly? Everyone else agrees that what you did is considered faulty and should not even be debatable in the first place. When I confronted about you, you seemed very scared about it because you know it was kept as a little secret to you and some other people. If anything you were the one who lied about "I reported the bug"

I don't really care about what punishment I've chosen to go along with, trust me I don't. Legit money, grinded or not, you still decided to go with illegitimate ways. Once again it's insane how much you try and justify a bug by saying "oh it was little!" when in reality it was alot of cash to start with the great reset, which will easily gain you quadruple the amount of it in the future by reselling it to others. That is why I went with to reset your accounts and I couldn't care less about what you think.

Just because you grinded doesn't mean you get a pass, that's like saying "oh I got banned for aimbot, can you please allow me to play in the server but I'll not use any guns"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 03:48:17 pm by Cashewz »

Online BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2024, 03:50:45 pm »
If you abuse a bug or find a way to earn money which is not right, your money is wiped, and not only the money which you earned from the exploit, but all of it. You can even be banned for it, i don't know what you did but since you admit it wasn't legal/right then sorry to say but, there's nothing really wrong here sir.

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2024, 03:58:40 pm »
Lying about what exactly? Everyone else agrees that what you did is considered faulty and should not even be debatable in the first place. When I confronted about you, you seemed very scared about it because you know it was kept as a little secret to you and some other people. If anything you were the one who lied about "I reported the bug"

You accused us that we've used that money to buy houses but I am going to ask you once again, how could we have done that in under 10 mins? You just deleted our accounts instantly when I asked you to have a good look on the logs, grand totals etc. because you thought that what you were doing is right at that time.

I don't really care about what punishment I've chosen to go along with, trust me I don't. Legit money, grinded or not, you still decided to go with illegitimate ways. Once again it's insane how much you try and justify a bug by saying "oh it was little!" when in reality it was alot of cash to start with the great reset, which will easily gain you quadruple the amount of it in the future by reselling it to others. That is why I went with to reset your accounts and I couldn't care less about what you think.

Just because you grinded doesn't mean you get a pass, that's like saying "oh I got banned for aimbot, can you please allow me to play in the server but I'll not use any guns"

I do not want a pass because I grinded, you told me, and I will quote once again:

I didn’t even find out about the multiple houses you and Nieth bought with the bug, that’s why I had to go with deleting your accounts.

Notice that "bought with the bug"? That's your reason for deleting our accounts. That we've used the money to buy houses and get rich and we didn't!

A fair punishment would've been like you've done it when I told you about the 'issue': to remove the money. SINCE THE MONEY WAS NEVER EVER USED TO BUY OUR 8 HOUSES.

Considering that 'the bug' is not really a bug, it was ALWAYS there and also considering that we never used that money for anything and I just came straight and told you everything without hiding anything. You are not fair about it and you know it. If this happened to us, it will happen to other players as well and you will lose players. This is not right.

Again, I always reported exploits and stuff to the testers and I just didn't believe this is an actual exploit. It'd have been right If I told you about it first, sure but I didn't think it was such a big deal.

If you abuse a bug or find a way to earn money which is not right, your money is wiped, and not only the money which you earned from the exploit, but all of it. You can even be banned for it, i don't know what you did but since you admit it wasn't legal/right then sorry to say but, there's nothing really wrong here sir.

Hi BeatEn, we never tried to hide anything at all since it was shown in the chat. Cashewz, the first time, he did erase our cash as a punishment, but then he proceeded to delete our accounts because Mikazuki 'advised him to do so'.

Mikazuki is 100% still a member of the wT crew and staff is not allowed to be in a crew yet here we are. He just had grudges on me and Nieth.

All of this corruption will just mean a downfall to this community and I will be sad to see it go that way. I am sorry to everyone reading this but it's just my opinion and I am free to say it and it's true.

The way we used to earn that money is pretty debatable since, once again, it was always there in open public.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 04:05:11 pm by Niovie »

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2024, 08:23:49 pm »
Send this to Mike Karbz they will decide Bro

Offline Vet JBONGS

• Respect: +0/-1
  • DONATOR
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2024, 08:55:10 pm »
@Cashewz you did a good job!! Tired of these cheaters that abuse the bug and think they can get away with it. He is guilty and knows that. That's why he is crying out loud about it.

Don't stress yourself. You did nothing wrong. Everything points at him from when he decides not to mention whatever that is that he did for cash as he knows it's wrong.

@Niovie just man up and take full responsibility of your actions. Crying out loud won't help justify your cheating ways. You cheated and that's it.

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2024, 08:58:22 pm »
@Cashewz you did a good job!! Tired of these cheaters that abuse the bug and think they can get away with it. He is guilty and knows that. That's why he is crying out loud about it.

Don't stress yourself. You did nothing wrong. Everything points at him from when he decides not to mention whatever that is that he did for cash as he knows it's wrong.

@Niovie just man up and take full responsibility of your actions. Crying out loud won't help justify your cheating ways. You cheated and that's it.

You do not even know what you are talking about. This is not a bug.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2024, 10:48:57 pm »
1. If (big fat if) the accounts deleted/reset was actually necessary, then the properties on those accounts should have been transferred to Mike or Karbz and auctioned off at a set date.

2. By reading what went on, my opinion is that the players were harshly punished, considering they never used the exploited cash to buy anything?

3. Isn’t there an infraction system? Why was it not used? And was this an actual bug or just a bad script, there is a difference.

4. Every unique/worthwhile house bought after the great reset needs to be investigated, notice I said every house bought, some people have traded properties and gave their friends assets that were gained in an unfair method.

5. Everything needs to be done in front of the community, full transparency.

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2024, 08:28:42 am »
1. If (big fat if) the accounts deleted/reset was actually necessary, then the properties on those accounts should have been transferred to Mike or Karbz and auctioned off at a set date.

This guy "HeHe" bought Cashewz's "old castle" from Mulholland and after Cashewz reset his account too, he bought it instantly back.

[04:24:18] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: ok so hear me out, this is my story

[04:24:29] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: i grinded out enough, i went back to buy my castle, but was one bank robbery short

[04:24:31] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: i did one bank robbery

[04:24:32] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: came back

[04:24:35] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: and the bug abuser bought it

[04:24:39] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: i was like ah fuck, he beat me to it

https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/356

ALSO, Mikazuki who "advised" Cashewz to reset my and Nieth's accounts, also bought my (old) farm:

https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/1081

Nice staff.

2. By reading what went on, my opinion is that the players were harshly punished, considering they never used the exploited cash to buy anything?

Check this out:
[04:25:04] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: accounts will be checked

[04:25:09] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: and the bug has been reported

I told him to check my logs/transactions etc. to see that the money made from 'that' thing were never used to buy our 8 houses. When we did 'that' thing, that was AFTER we bought everything with 100% legit/grinded money.

Then he punished us because, with his 'manager' experience, he thought that we bought everything with 'exploit money' - he didn't bother to hear my side of the story completely and/or check the logs from the beginning of the reset.

[04:29:39] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: @{FFFFFF}Cashewz (16){FFFFFF} are you going to make me sell all of my houses earned by grinding?

[04:29:48] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: you did not grind lol

@Mike how do you allow such people to be in staff?

3. Isn’t there an infraction system? Why was it not used? And was this an actual bug or just a bad script, there is a difference.

Too be honest, I won't go into details on how to trigger 'that' thing, let's just say it's a bit common and it was always there since the release of the server. We just simply did it because we didn't think it was such a big deal, again, AFTER WE'VE BOUGHT EVERYTHING.

4. Every unique/worthwhile house bought after the great reset needs to be investigated, notice I said every house bought, some people have traded properties and gave their friends assets that were gained in an unfair method.

I am pretty sure most people did a lot worse than we did and didn't get punished because they have 'friends in high places'.

5. Everything needs to be done in front of the community, full transparency.

Bro trust me I wouldn't have gone through all this just to tell a lie. If I thought something was not 100% legit and got caught, I would've accepted it and moved on, it's a game after all.

The punishment for what we've done considering what that 'thing' is, it was very harsh, especially that we've were very transparent with Cashews about it, and never ever tried to hide anything.

You can also see how he kept on switching punishments, rules and things throughout the whole conversation. He first said that we'll get a less harsh punishment, then he decided to reset our accounts because Mikazuki, a member of the wT crew, who again, has a grudge on us, 'advised' him.

As a small thing, since you were talking about the houses that should've been auctioned off, a big part of our old houses are now owned by wT members, *laughing out loud*.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 08:36:49 am by Niovie »

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
Re: MCNR Staff unfairness and lack of professionalism towards players
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2024, 09:14:03 am »
Full transparency - check out how the staff behaves with a player (if anyone thinks the logs are fake, you are just a moron, sorry)

[04:22:07] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: i mean

[04:22:07] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: theyve had half of richman properties

[04:22:14] You have been teleported to Cashewz (16).

[04:22:19] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: ok so

[04:22:21] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: tell us

[04:22:24] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: do you own any properties

[04:22:26] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: and if so where

[04:22:42] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: we're taking caree of them, dw

[04:22:46] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: any legit people properties now are for sale

[04:24:14] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: i claimed my castle back

[04:26:23] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: just because u reported the bug doesnt mean you get less harsher punishments

[04:26:28] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: ur lucky im not deleting ur account

[04:26:30] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: sell this house now

[04:26:36] You last visited this property {FFFFFF}58 minutes ago{6270B3}.

[04:26:37] Property trash level: {FFFFFF}0.00%{6270B3}. Type {FFFFFF}/maid{6270B3} for maid job.

[04:26:39] Time: {FFFFFF}Friday 20:00    {33CCFF}Weather forecast: {FFFFFF}Cloudy

[04:26:50] Property {FFFFFF}1 State Road{6270B3} sold to Avery Properties for 75% value ({FFFFFF}$2,014,148{6270B3}).

[04:27:04] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: we bought ALL of our houses by grinding

[04:27:04] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:27:07] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: pls check stats

[04:27:17] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: the transactions dont say so

[04:27:21] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: you have another house right?

[04:27:26] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: what transactions please show me

[04:27:26] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:27:40] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: we were grinding for 9h 45m 30s

[04:27:40] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:27:45] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: brother, dont make this hard

[04:27:50] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: i dont wanna start deleting more accounts

[04:27:55] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: do you have another house yes or no

[04:28:01] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: yes i got

[04:28:01] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:28:04] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: farm house right?

[04:28:07] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: if u lie about having only 2

[04:28:10] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: yes

[04:28:10] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:28:11] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: idk what to say

[04:29:39] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: @{FFFFFF}Cashewz (16){FFFFFF} are you going to make me sell all of my houses earned by grinding?

[04:29:48] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: you did not grind lol

[04:29:52] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: how

[04:29:52] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:29:55] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: well, its your fault for bug abusing

[04:29:57] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: we can see the logs

[04:29:58] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: you and nieth

[04:30:00] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: abusing isnt grind

[04:30:03] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: i worked for my cash

[04:30:05] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: u didnt

[04:30:05] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: dont try, we have all the logs

[04:30:22] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: wheres your house again?

[04:30:24] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: the 'THING' was done exactly when you asked us

[04:30:24] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:30:24] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: the other one

[04:30:35] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: where was your other prop

[04:30:50] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: ok

[04:30:50] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:30:57] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: wheres your other property

[04:31:00] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: you can delete them yourselves

[04:31:00] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

And for whoever didn't read the story yet: we never bought anything with the money from 'that' thing, he just thought we did that without digging properly. If I did buy the houses with the money, then I would've accepted to sell my houses. They are just houses, things that you buy and might not ever visit it again. But I didn't buy anything with the money so I told him to remove my cash, he did that but decided to sell my houses anyway because Mikazuki advised him.

And that 'thing' is not really a bug in my opinion and other's opinion.

What I found to be funny:

Notice that "there is no way trucking alone gives you 3m+ in just 10 hours lmfao"? Bro doesn't even know how the server works. Also Cashewz bro please remember that any money you get is at the moment doubled.

If this is how the staff is treating his players then:

[04:28:11] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: idk what to say
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 10:11:45 am by Niovie »

Offline NiethVDA

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Nieth
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2024, 10:50:31 am »
Hello, my name is Nieth,

I was a player here for a short time, having less experience on SAMP than most of you, i don't want to defend myself because i don't think that what we did was an exploit or a bug we just want the truth to be said and @Cashewz do exactly what you said that you will do, with that he knows that he can't and everyone that has a chance to talk with the people that "abused" the "bug" will know that we were punished probably because they wanted to buy our properties.

I see that a lot of you are saying that what we did was wrong, no, when you will find the truth you will call it just smart, 2 players won't play for over 11h(non-stop) from the time the server started again untill 4am when our accounts got deleted. @Cashewz @Mikazuki  you two were online at that hour if i remember right, two staff members online and we are doing "bugs", what were you two doing, catching feelings for the houses of others ?

Keep your word and do what you said. ("any bug exploiters will get their stats wiped clean, regardless of clean grinding or not to make it fair to everyone else").

Have a good day everyone and learn that smart does not mean cheating !

Offline Devils

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +10/-42
  • mosh
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ???
  • Discord name: ???
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2024, 11:46:26 am »
cope + seethe + mald
KENSHO

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2024, 02:51:12 pm »
bug abuser yapping about losing faulty money :clown:
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2024, 02:53:47 pm »
bug abuser yapping about losing faulty money :clown:

Bro from wT doesn't even know what he is talking about.

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2024, 03:02:38 pm »
Bro from wT doesn't even know what he is talking about.
Frfr

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2024, 01:23:07 am »
@Karbz and @Mike please respond.

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2024, 01:45:03 am »
The least that can be said is that all of this is really very sad, the staff is now resorting to series banning players linked to this undeserving, rule breaking and incompetent piece of bullcrap llizzii, ig if they start banning players with false reasons they're gonna seriously affect their player base and start losing players significantly because at the moment the moderation team especially is being really degenerative

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2024, 02:41:53 am »
Bro trust me I wouldn't have gone through all this just to tell a lie. If I thought something was not 100% legit and got caught, I would've accepted it and moved on, it's a game after all.

The punishment for what we've done considering what that 'thing' is, it was very harsh, especially that we've were very transparent with Cashews about it, and never ever tried to hide anything.

You can also see how he kept on switching punishments, rules and things throughout the whole conversation. He first said that we'll get a less harsh punishment, then he decided to reset our accounts because Mikazuki, a member of the wT crew, who again, has a grudge on us, 'advised' him.

As a small thing, since you were talking about the houses that should've been auctioned off, a big part of our old houses are now owned by wT members, *laughing out loud*.

Even the best of best (admins) can get greedy. They could have tipped anyone to buy those properties for them to do a trade. See my #1. Similar to irl, insider trade is illegal.

PS - I do remember HeHe had Cashewz’s castle, and I recall that after your accounts were deleted, WT Shockwave bought the farm (could be someone else before him too who knows), but now Mikazuki owns it.

At the end of the day, to me it seems like Niove and Neith bought everything legitimately, then after that fact, they made use of an old game feature to get a limited amount of cash which they seem to have never used to buy properties, this can easily be checked in logs. When a staff member confronted them, they naturally got alerted and scared? Who wouldn’t if they are told that’s not allowed, afterwards they seemed cooperative.

The fact this was done after reset does not justify such an excessive punishment. Actual bug abuse like 2shot, cbug, etc, when a punishment is being considered, the staff will look at the harm done, you can’t know the future and you can’t punish on what would have happened because you don’t know what would have happened. @Cashewz

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2024, 07:37:10 am »
I am not happy that player accounts were deleted, and this has been discussed internally already. Account deletion should only happen at player request or to remove multi-accounters' accounts. There's no reason to delete an account to punish a player. That's what bans are for, or the ability to edit cash/score/etc.

Their accounts have been recreated and given their donator status/rewards back. Nothing else can easily be restored.

In this situation, their cash should simply have been reset, maybe score too. Cashewz deleted their accounts because they did not know how to take the properties from them (short answer: you can't).

People may one day learn that abusing bugs or taking advantage of unfair ways of earning cash/score will result in a cash/score reset.
View trailers here.