Author Topic: Rakz / Rizzla Ban appeal  (Read 381 times)

Offline Rickey

• Respect: +1/-1
  • Get Rich or Die Tryin'
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Rickey
Rakz / Rizzla Ban appeal
« on: January 20, 2024, 10:35:45 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)5190
Your in-game nameRakz
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone04/07/2023
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBan Evading
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?it was not, i made a mistake
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i was being careless and stupid
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?None
Any more information to provide?Before you deny my ban appeal, i would just like to say i am sorry for what you and the other staff members had to deal with from me, i am sorry for the troubles i caused and the upset i caused to many players, i have had a long time of thinking and i am not the same person anymore, i've started focusing more on being busy and having a better life and changing my character to make sure im a decent person, i am asking, Please the staff of MCNR let me show you that i am a changed man, give me a chance to prove that rules won't be broken, give me a chance to show you that i can play the game without insults and other stupid things, but most of all, let me show you all that i will never let you all down, im asking for a chance(i know i have had many) but it has been a long time, and its a new year, and you just had a great reset, so please, let me reset my bad past, and show you all what a better person i have become, I really hope you will all forgive me and give me a shot. all the best Rakz
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 11:13:19 pm by Rickey »

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: Rakz / Rizzla Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 10:26:53 am »
Hi, Rakz

After discussing with other staff members about your appeal, We have decided to give you another chance, we hope you won't waste it, and we also advise you to improve your behaviour and avoid making the same mistakes as before.