Author Topic: Community Transparency - Overdoz  (Read 20957 times)

Offline S0beit

• Respect: +16/-14
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TB]S0beit
  • Discord name: x4xsa
  • Crew: The Bloods
Re: Community Transparency - Overdoz
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2024, 09:22:23 am »
Considering all of this, people like @Ralsei and @Bendary should be given a last chance imo.

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2024, 09:26:52 am »
Ah yes karbz expects this guy to judge someone fairly in the future, he's still the same cheating & lying cu*t he was before, it's in his blood

when I started to expose him on Discord man started to shiver, and he lost his shit (I did not post any IPs or sensitive information) I got muted for 24hr and you expect this guy to be fair in the future gg.

Cheated
Got banned
Evaded
Admitted himself
Lied
Got Banned

This man got banned at least 4-6 times and just because he's talking nice to people whilst ban evading Karbz thinks he deserves a second chance great fuckin mentality karbz stop thinking from your ass for a while and think what this guy would do with all the sensitive information once he becomes admin. he's going to make a mockery out of you like what patchy did when he catfished your ass, literally shocked that you believe him after all the lies we heard from overtard mouth and he's still replying here lmaoooo he's even confused himself what to act like what to be

Overtard or Hypertard

@llizzii your worst nightmare
Whatchu talking about bro I got banned 😰

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2024, 09:27:49 am »
Considering all of this, people like @Ralsei and @Bendary should be given a last chance imo.
Not last, second 🤡

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2024, 10:12:16 am »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19375.msg92952.html#new

Involving this topic about him being changed.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-31
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2024, 10:31:51 am »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19375.msg92952.html#new

Involving this topic about him being changed.

What does the "Change" have to do with that topic :skull:
Get a life.
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2024, 10:37:50 am »
Get a life.

Abusing the staff title to get people do what you want.

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2024, 03:45:32 pm »
Dear @Mike it's not acceptable in anyal manner that players ip leaked from your staff itself.
How we trust this forums. Any guarantee.
We don't know knoe how many players ip leaked and still in the hands of idiots.
How we trust staff coz we don't know who leaked the IP address.
Players who kicked it dismiss from staff again they hired by managers so on. 
Our social accounts and everything in phone can be misuse by those who have our 🆔"s
Take action on these things Bro it's sensitive 
Your low rank staff tester mod just bullying players trolling them for fun.
And players can't report them bcoz you want us to email If we want to report any staff.
So where is the transperancy when we don't know what happening with reported staff. Warning us not enough when they repeatedly doing these kind of things
But if player did something they fuck them with infractions etc.
You have still time stop coding and take a look within staff

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2024, 04:40:06 pm »
So Overdoz's trash job title got removed...??? Any explanation for this corruption.?... Where is the freedom of speech?!

Offline Sad

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +13/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sad
  • Discord name: quws
  • Crew: [TB]
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2024, 05:46:43 pm »
I would just like to address an issue that has been lingering around within the community for the past couple of days in regards to a recent promotion within the staff team.

The particular player formally went by the name Overdoz , and if you know who they are I need not to explain it any further.

However I do need to explain my actions, and how these came to the situation where I currently stand.

I am the kind of person where I always believe it's always worthwhile giving someone a chance in an opportunity they would  otherwise never have, regardless of their past however I know the community backlash can come about pretty quickly.

I was happy with the outcome I seen from this individual as a tester, going above and beyond with the current tester team to test reported bugs / features not working properly.

After multiple months had passed, and being fully aware of who he is I wanted to give him the chance at further responsibilities putting him on a probationary period as a moderator.

The community feedback received however far outweighs the reasoning to keep him on as a moderator so effective immediately their assistance as a moderator is no longer required.

Further discussions will be had on whether he will retain a position within the team whether it be as a tester or helper but that discussion is yet to have any outcome.

If you have any questions I will answer them transparently here,  unless you specifically DM me.

I will update you all with more clarity once we determine an outcome -.
overdozz should be banned not a staff member

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2024, 05:53:29 pm »
Get a life.

You're not professional, just anoying and toxic. After 5 days everyone noticed you because you were a little small ears prick. I remember when I moved your reported bug b4 you were tester to invalid bugs. You raged on me, calling me a retard no brainer in general discord chat. You got tester, someone reported the same bug and you also moved it to invalid. You can't talk nice to people if there is no win for you.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 06:25:17 pm by Ardealul »

Offline Bendary

• Banned
  • Respect: +10/-10
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xolonium
  • Discord name: Bendary
  • Crew: oG
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2024, 06:00:52 pm »
imagine letting a ban evader , cheater be a mod that's shame on you guys if u give this kiddo chance so everyone deserve a chance

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2024, 06:27:19 pm »
The point here is that kid already had a chance since the beginning of hypernub account from 0 to 100k score, so no need to ask for give chances, chance must be given to those who got banned to play until they reach100k score same as overdog or oG Enn to make the overdog's deal legal ban evade fair for others ill describe the solution

1. Unbann all the other players who got banned

2. Ban this overdog until they(who got unbanned) reach same score as overdog played with his hyperass account

3.after all the other players who got unbanned reach their given score(which overdog's legal ban evading account has), then it will become to a fair agreement about helping overdog to play again without letting other players to know

4. Until each player who got banned before reach their given score this overdog should be banned

5. Then this case will be balanced cuz every players would be satisfied

And note this : asking for give chance would help that overdog to slide away form this case if management agree on giving chances so without that the above 5 steps would be more greater than asking for chances
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 06:37:28 pm by Its uknown »

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-83
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2024, 07:40:46 pm »
Whats the point of deleting my post? Is that how you are supporting your beloved staff member “overdog” whom you hide his real identity to even with your staff members to avoid some chaos. Thats what you did with him earlier by saying “ ill let you start a fresh account and will invite you in the staff team” by ignoring what he has done before in the past. If you are like “everyone deserves a chance” then be a man and stick with your words of “everyone deserves a chance” i’ve seen players are still appealing their bans and admins are keep denying their appeal as well”

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2024, 08:07:03 pm »
Whats the point of deleting my post? Is that how you are supporting your beloved staff member “overdog” whom you hide his real identity to even with your staff members to avoid some chaos. Thats what you did with him earlier by saying “ ill let you start a fresh account and will invite you in the staff team” by ignoring what he has done before in the past. If you are like “everyone deserves a chance” then be a man and stick with your words of “everyone deserves a chance” i’ve seen players are still appealing their bans and admins are keep denying their appeal as well”
You guys are just farming posts, arguing, insulting each other and overall breaking the rules. Use this topic instead, you had over 3 topics about the same thing.

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2024, 08:42:06 pm »
You guys are just farming posts, arguing, insulting each other and overall breaking the rules. Use this topic instead, you had over 3 topics about the same thing.
justice must be served, whether it takes 3 topics or 3 thousand

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2024, 05:36:30 am »

Transperancy fucked up.
Players have all right to write. stop telling them that they framing post.
They just telling the truth. If you  can't handle all these lock this topic and let everyone think that there is no transperancy.
Whenever players trying to exposing someone specially in staff Then staff like you came delete their posts, arguing with them telling them to stop posting etc etc. Did Karbz said anything yet about framing post or something. Everyone has right to share their pov. Mind it.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2024, 07:24:20 am »
Dear @Mike it's not acceptable in anyal manner that players ip leaked from your staff itself.
How we trust this forums. Any guarantee.
We don't know knoe how many players ip leaked and still in the hands of idiots.
How we trust staff coz we don't know who leaked the IP address.
Players who kicked it dismiss from staff again they hired by managers so on. 
Our social accounts and everything in phone can be misuse by those who have our 🆔"s
Take action on these things Bro it's sensitive 
Your low rank staff tester mod just bullying players trolling them for fun.
And players can't report them bcoz you want us to email If we want to report any staff.
So where is the transperancy when we don't know what happening with reported staff. Warning us not enough when they repeatedly doing these kind of things
But if player did something they fuck them with infractions etc.
You have still time stop coding and take a look within staff

I take player privacy very seriously. Protecting people's sensitive data - including IP addresses - is something I am not happy we've not been able to do, however what do you expect me to do? There is no way for me to know who leaked those IPs. Unfortunately someone (or multiple people) in the staff team are pathetic individuals that wish to harm the server and its players, and wish to also break the law at the same time by leaking IPs. If I do find out who they are I won't hesitate to report them to the authorities.
View trailers here.

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2024, 08:06:06 am »
I take player privacy very seriously. Protecting people's sensitive data - including IP addresses - is something I am not happy we've not been able to do, however what do you expect me to do? There is no way for me to know who leaked those IPs. Unfortunately someone (or multiple people) in the staff team are pathetic individuals that wish to harm the server and its players, and wish to also break the law at the same time by leaking IPs. If I do find out who they are I won't hesitate to report them to the authorities.

How about do the right thing and respond to my comments. Really pathetic, you can read.

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2024, 08:23:42 am »

After we started really fighting agaist overdoz my internet stsrted crashing at points like "when I play" and "when I trashtalk overdoz on discord", I checked the netstat and I am getting bot ddos attacks. Do you mind explaining this? Also fapfvl started to fight agaist overdoz and few h after he also started getting attacked. How the fuck can this happen?
Also, if you would respond about the topic of overdoz, this would have never happen. I'm sure people who send it felt like there is no fairness in this and the only way staff would make it fair, is if everyone knowns and members would put them to a wall. That happen. Is it ok that the ip was public? No. But also it is not ok that overdoz is a staff member. It's enough he plays already, but I would not even allow that.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 08:28:58 am by Ardealul »

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2024, 08:33:06 am »
Oh yeah. @Mike who ever is doing the ddos attacks chosed the attacking ip's to be from UK which I highly doubt. He made it so I belive it is you. No, I don't belive that, wtf, but this is not ok. Some of your low level staff are bad people.