Author Topic: And been banned permanently after finishing a ban of 2 days  (Read 1672 times)

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
Name in the game: Francisco_Franco
Explanation: (prime I want to warn that I do not speak English XD I speak Spanish and I'm from Spain and I'm using the translator to write this forgive me if there is any lack of otography or something I say no good XD) Ami I liked it a lot This server and I used to connect regularly but one day I was playing with other people on the server I was stealing in a house that had been in the desert for 1:52 am in real life it was night and soon I was I was going to dromir I just needed to sell what I had in the car, it should be noted that I had already had problems with the server with a black screen that came out when I entered the server and had to restart the computer to remove it and also another problem to the time to sell cars in the scrapyard because it gave me crash, well the fact is that while I was stealing in the house, my character was suddenly paralyzed, I had things in the car and I got tired and I thought it was another bug so I decided to go to sleep and go back to play tomorrow, but when I the next day I went to the server I had been banned 2 days by Admin Megatron with the reason that I had avoided the registration but I had registered well on entering play so I did not understand why I try to create an account in the forum to appeal it but it will not arrive to the mail well this I already talk with mike on youtube and it is already but good, I decided to give up and wait the two days I was unbanked, but the worst was when I entered the same day that I removed the ban, I went to register with my account and another banned message came out but this time I said that I had been banned by MCNR and that the reason was that I had tried to avoid the previous ban thing that is not true that I know why the only thing I did is try to register in the forum and go looking from time to time the time I removed the ban server. Please I hope you can solve this or at least give me an explanation about why I'm banned.
Evidence:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Arriba España

Offline Kenway

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-1
  • To be the best, you got to have the best.
    • View Profile
Re: And been banned permanently after finishing a ban of 2 days
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 01:03:06 am »
See you in 20 years :v just kidding wait for higher admins

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
Re: And been banned permanently after finishing a ban of 2 days
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 04:13:00 pm »
I appreciate your honesty,
you are unbanned, you may log in now, looking forward to @Mike to check this out.