Author Topic: Nerf "The X you stole has been returned"  (Read 311 times)

Rated 5 times

Offline x4x

• Respect: +12/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
Nerf "The X you stole has been returned"
« on: January 10, 2024, 04:28:55 pm »
« Last Rated on: January 13, 2024, 07:06:12 pm »
Nerf "The X you stole has been returned" feature or change it somehow. It is very annoying and I am sure everyone knows it's not balanced. This might but be classed as a bug but anyway I've encountered many times this thing but here's a few recent scenarios to see what's really wrong.

Scenario #1
> Robbed this guy
[16:03:41] You stole {FFFFFF}$35,000 {FF8000}from {FFFFFF}[QLF]chiheb (39){FF8000}.
[16:03:41] Crime committed: {FFFFFF}Player robbery ($35,000 from [QLF]chiheb){FF9E19}. Wanted level: {FFFFFF}2 (Minor offender - Arrestable).

> Gave him the money back because I am kind (as far as I tested, it doesn't matter whether you give him $1 or $100,000, the next step will still happen)
[16:04:01] Sent $34,999 from wallet to [QLF]chiheb (39) for 'Gift'.

> A bit later, I ended up getting a ticket and he got another 35k out of my pocket. The same happens if you get arrested.

Scenario #2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHAvlvEfias

Scenario #3 - fastest hand in the west: (I know the cops was lagging but it's still annoying at the end of the day)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v6nfzH7Jwk

Things to consider, as far as I've tested.
1. If you rob someone and do not deposit the money:
> If you die or get arrested or get a ticket, it doesn't matter if it's 1 hour later you will lose the last robbed amount of money. You will have to rob someone else a small amount of money if you just robbed 35k-50k to make sure you drop that small amount of money in case anything happens.

2. If you rob someone and deposit the money:
> If you get arrested or get a ticket, it doesn't matter if it's 1 hour later you will lose the last robbed amount of money. If you die, you won't drop it if it's deposited.

3. Cops can insta-get his money back and send you to prison instantly which makes the cop being too overpowered. I know cops can't just shoot suspects who rob them since they are not a threat so cuffing and getting the money back seems fine but it doesn't look balanced in some ways.

TL;DR Right now I can rob someone 50k but if I get a ticket, hours later, I will still lose 50k out of my pocket even if I spend it, deposit it, etc. This needs to change as it doesn't have any logic in some scenarios of the gameplay.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 04:33:24 pm by Niovie »

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
Re: Nerf "The X you stole has been returned"
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 04:37:30 pm »
+999