Author Topic: /offer id  (Read 466 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline Jex

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-9
  • The one you'll miss
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jex
  • Discord name: jex1998
/offer id
« on: January 09, 2024, 03:56:47 pm »
« Last Rated on: January 09, 2024, 05:41:31 pm »
For medic, fire fighters, mechanics, prostitutes
You can use this command /offer id or /or id to offer the specific player you want to offer your services to. It'll fix the confusion and the difficulties that you all know we sometimes face.

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
Re: /offer id
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024, 04:55:46 pm »
-1 they're already quick enough in offering their services and also can be called using a single command

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 05:40:22 pm »
-1 they're already quick enough in offering their services and also can be called using a single command

Actually will be better than having useless half of the screen textdraws when you don't even need that service, but the dude spams to everyone, full health and he offers me a service during a fight like what the hell is this?

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2024, 06:20:16 pm »
Actually will be better than having useless half of the screen textdraws when you don't even need that service, but the dude spams to everyone, full health and he offers me a service during a fight like what the hell is this?
i agree to you on that one, random dudes playing as medic come up when they can clearly see i have full health but still want to push their services, i'd suggest that mikes adds a fix to that with a message saying "cannot offer services to player because health is already maximum" or something similar to that

Offline Jex

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-9
  • The one you'll miss
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jex
  • Discord name: jex1998
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 09:23:19 am »
And when you're in a car with your mate but only one of you needs health, then the medic can offer to who needs it effortlessly. And imagine a full mw sultan