• MCNR name: ZURG
  • Discord name: #7280
  • Crew: HC
Clink
« on: January 06, 2024, 10:01:16 am »
Your in-game name[HC]ZURG_STF
Their in-game nameClink.1337
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Dec 28 don't know time
Detailsi don't have incident footage because of OBS issue.but i can explain,Darly and me hunting MW's but this guy following us for more than 20min he is helping to MW escape.Clink is not MW or suspect,he is white.he is following us for more than 20 min and ramming our car for to help criminals to escape.He is doing a same thing again and again following and ramming our car almost 20 to 30 min.so i decided to disable his car and shoots some bullets on his car,then he stops following us and reports us and admin punished us.@admin this is misunderstand,u punished me with /actions but /actions is not showing you,how many minutes he followed and rammed my teammates car.ask him to post a full video he will recorded his gameplay 24/7.My OBS Makes black screen problem in perfect time.Take a action on Clink for making false report 
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)I shoots his car to stop following our car,clink is punishable for ramming and following cops car for no reason
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 10:04:59 am by ZURG »

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
Re: Clink
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024, 10:06:26 am »
Bruh you have literally 0 proof how do you expect the complain/report to go through?

Offline ZURG

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ZURG
  • Discord name: #7280
  • Crew: HC
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2024, 10:26:42 am »
Idk,Just waiting for admin response,admin punished me without proper investigation.i need 50k for weapons and ammo.add 2 infraction point to clink for giving false report.

Offline AimbroZ

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-6
  • A friendly guy.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AimbroZ
  • Discord name: AimbroZ#0405
  • Crew: Not joining Any crew
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2024, 02:36:44 pm »
You need to have video evidence for it, if u don't have then congrats, u wasted UR time making the report.

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2024, 04:21:00 pm »
The situation you just explained requires a video evidence and without it it's insufficient evidence.

If you feel that you were wrongfully punished please appeal instead of trying to get clink punished.